WoW

Will it kill the game or revive it?

make your predictions here Any Forums

Attached: 1650394143_899400_1650397098_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 157.36K)

Just another nail in the coffin.

It wont do either everyone will buy it then leave again after a month or two and go right back to bitching like usual. WOWcucks dont have the balls to actually leave they just cry a hell of a lot.

Attached: 1628371192698.jpg (500x716, 236.05K)

Game's been dead for years now. Just move on.

>Flying at start means people will burn through any content
>Only 4 zones
>Even less endgame content
They're literally banking on furries afking to jack off over the dragon NPCs.

alexstrasza becomes an unlikable dyke because that's all blizzard can write

>alexstraza
>bringer of life
>has sex all the time to reproduce
>dyke

yeah, I dont believe you user

she's already getting covered up like sylvanas, you know it's coming

I've been out of the PC gaming scene for so long, but I feel like there are fewer and fewer people who like spending hours sitting at a KB+M.

This game has been out for like 15 years and Blizzard had zero interest in making any sort of controller support

Yup and this is exactly why Blizzard are increasing it's price up front because they already know it's going to flop kek

more like dragonfart lmao

I will play a Goblin assasin rogue

the only cool thing about it is the new flight mechanics but its limited to the expansion areas unless you play the gay scalie race
more shitty borrowed power trash they worked so hard on only to bin it next expac

it's dead on arrival

Game has been in maintenance mode for how many years by now? Six? Eight? The entirety of BfA and Shadowlands were filler,they threw everything under the bus now, titans, Legion, old gods, etc. thaty why they are having to make up cringe OCs now who have akshually been controlling everything all along.

Gameplay is also dogshit, with only literal sunk cost addicts still holding out, but due to the way psychology works, these whales purchasing every single zero effort cash shop minipet, mount and other shit are never going to leave and as long they have a couple thousand of these, a couple dozen thousand oldfags and sweaty raiders who doesnt know any better games to play and a couple hundred thousand seasonal losers who by the new expansion pack and play for like two weeks before realizing its shit, its profitable and they can keep it going with minimal crews of interns.

This isn't the blizzard of the early 2000s, trying to sell you a flagship product based on their most popular IP, like Mercedes-Benz directly trying to sell you an S-class with guarantees, warranty, customization and everything. Its some neighborhood Honest Joe's trying to sell you a jalopy that is turning 20 in two years and been through so many owners and repairs that barely if anything of the original one remains.

it'll be okay but boring since all they're doing is bringing old systems back and giving professions a small touchup.
the expansion after this is the one where we see if they actually bother doing anything cool and gamechanging

Attached: wowwebsite.jpg (1215x750, 226.82K)

>new race are literal tranny lizards
>BODY TYPE A BODY TYPE B
>new talent trees are an abomination
>no new content that hasn't already be done before
>will piss off mount collectors (half the playerbase) by restricting you to 1 dragon
>no borrowed power so all classes will be bland
>profession gear will make the game more p2w through wow tokens

it's kill

we will all have to wait for Legion private servers to enjoy peak wow again

>but its limited to the expansion areas
Jesus fucking Christ, Blizzard.

Attached: 1650568641515.jpg (622x350, 27.75K)

>BUT DEWD THEY ARE TOTALLY BRINGING BACK STUFF NOW AND MAKE THEM GOOD,

How many FUCKING times did we hear that, marketer-kun? I vividly remember all that WoD shilling going on, how the "game is going back to its roots" and "will be just like BC!" among all the promised revamps and rollbacks.

And of course, it was fucking shit. Shit in ways that people fresh off the street would have immediately told you, but actiblizz was unable or unwilling to address.

Continuous slow death. All normal and functioning human beings left WoW years ago including casuals, normies, humans with friends and hobbies, grown ups and people who aren't mentally ill (yes, the bar is that low).
The mentally ill addicted paypigs and third worlders who keep making money on boosting and selling glad titles will keep playing this lgbtq+ friendly mess until Blizzard gets dissolved or they all die. But there's ZERO new blood in modern WoW.

Nobody cares about your gay, furry, tranny zombie ip Blizzard. Try facebook thats more your target age group now.

Attached: WoWbuck buys Dragonshite.png (640x480, 361.46K)

A new golden era for WoW begins with Dragonflight. The best days are ahead of us.

This. I’ve always wondered though, WHY does Blizzard hate it’s casual playerbase so much? They have to have the metrics that show 95% of people never even touch a Heroic raid, right? Why don’t they add in more casual friendly shit?

I don't know how to tell you, but this expansion already said her incest love to her sister 100 time more powerful than her straight relationship. L

>but its limited to the expansion areas unless you play the gay scalie race
this shits retarded. the gay lizards prove that the new flying doesn't break any old area but they won't let everyone do it.

It'll be a lot better for me. I used to fuck around with random builds in vanilla and BC. The talents were more fun back then because there were genuinely more choices. Looking like there is a fuckload of choice in Dragonflight. So I'm sure I'll enjoy experimenting with different things.

if anything blizzard panders to solo players too much

the game is made by raiders (like Ion) for raiders. The casuals are just paying to keep the game running while the raider chads do the real content

how could it break anything more than the current unlimited noclip flying

Its literally just a game for furries now. I mean second life is still around so...

constantly adding timegated grinds to unlock a mount recolor isn't good solo player content.

>Body type A, body type B
>Voice: male, voice: female

You cant make this shit up.

>no borrowed power so all classes will be bland
Wow, its like a cow getting zapped by the electric fence again and again until it almost learned something.

>profession gear will make the game more p2w through wow tokens

Retarded take. Professions mattering again is one of the very very few good decisions they have made. It would have almost worked if they came up with it ten years ago, too little, too late now. Also, "p2w" literally doesnt fucking matter at all, they have GDKPs, boosting, sellruns, etc. due to goblins sitting literal millions of gold and sometimes releasing it back to the economy. Basically every MMO is P2W now because of the social environment changing, it takes about 10 minutes of googling to find a chinese or russian dude willing to sell you fake currency or boost you in any random fucking obscure MMO with two hundred players, or buy complete accounts, keys, gear, whatever. The vidya grey economy is too well established now to design around.

Because in their heads, forcing EVERYONE to do the same content, farming the same raids, going through the same motions every day somehow equalizes the sweaty raider with the keyboard turning hunter. Its like some fucked up vision of e-communism

Why do people keep falling for this?
Why do people not remember Blizzard's constant failures, broken promises, and lies?
Why do people refuse to see the cycle for what it is: a 'redemption'-based marketing scheme that makes money by luring customers back with promises of a 'return to the good old days'?
You're being played like a damn fiddle, stop falling for it. Go play something better, like Baba Is You, or some shit.

Fuck Alextraza, she had one job and she fucked it up. You people only like her because shes got big dragon milkers.

With what though? WQs that are over in 30 minutes? LFR that takes a literal day to actually get into? Pet battles? There’s just… no fucking content.
You’re right, but that’s also killing the game and driving people away.

Because casuals have the tendency to just let go and find other games and hobbies if they're bored. And I don't mean that in a negative way, not every casual is a noob. They just don't get as addicted to the grind, they might buy the expansion at start and then drop it 2 months later to not return for next 2 years. I knew a warrior like this from my guild, the guy was like a top 5 warrior on our realm according to logs and m+ if he was actually trying but he just cba once the game boiled down to raidlogging and often went MIA for 6-12 months.

From a Blizzard's perspective these players aren't good for business, they prefer addicted apes who will stay subbed forever, preferably bad enough to shill out tokens and buy boosting services for CE, +15 and PvP titles. Blizzard ideas and game design makes perfect sense the moment you assume every decision boils down to extracting maximum amount of cash from players.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.46K)

JUST DIE, ALREADY

Picture unrelated?

You think yourself smart for realizing that?

A women has no inherent value beyond her milkers, not even a dragonqueen.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO LIVE?

Yep. I just really, really like Gothic 2.

There are currently sub 1m subs to WoW.

There are more people paying for single western hentai games monthly than the most popular MMO of all time.

The game is dead. Tranoids are dead. Niggers cannot breathe. The kikes games are up.

Attached: 1642279386591.png (527x300, 152.54K)

Are MMOs just not relevant anymore? Or is Blizzard that incompetent? Classic had a little something for everyone. You could be a Profession guy, farming and making shit, even crafted gear was in demand. You could be a raider, or a PvP rank grinder. There was a sense of community, and even casuals could find their niche.
Now, it’s literally just all about raiding. That’s it. Just raiding and M+. There’s nothing there for shitters.
Look at WOTLK. That had plenty to keep casual shitters entertained and subbed, even if they weren’t hardcore. Are zoomers just not into MMOs?

like the 1-5 player instances they keep adding, literally the only thing withheld from solo players is AOTC mounts

>There are currently sub 1m subs to WoW.
source?

Because, bear with me for this one, the competition is EVEN worse. MMOs as a genre just disappeared into a swamp of autism and clamoring for the dregs of mankind, openly and desperately begging for whales to show up, offering lordship over the autismos for any thick wallet. The entire genre is like that, worse than gacha these days, all korean grindan shit. The old western MMOs of the 90s are super fucking gone, they are almost mythical at this point, the brief renaissance WoW brought in the 00s is also gone, all the clones are fucking DEAD so only eternal grindan and korean cashgrabs remain.

Besides, the internet has moved on. the concept of an MMO isnt as interesting or special when everyone is 24/7 online on a gorillion social media simultaneously. The magic and mystique surrounding them 20-30 years ago is long, long gone.

WoW continues to be the Lich King of the genre, sitting rotting on its throne, kept alive by necroing more and more versions of classic, but never really replaced or going away, cause as long there are 4-5 thousand autismos out there, maintaining a server for them is profitable.

What? In what world is a casual going to do mid-high M+ keys, if they even touch mythic dungeons at all? Unless you mean WoW is doing something like XIV’s NPC companions for dungeons.

Neither. The game is a zombie already, all it is doing now is continuing to shamble on.

>Look at WOTLK. That had plenty to keep casual shitters entertained and subbed, even if they weren’t hardcore. Are zoomers just not into MMOs?
Wotlk didn't have the competition in form of MOBAs and battle royales which do basically the same thing but better when it comes to quick in and out competitive gameplay that's suited to your personal ability via matchmaking.

WoW is still (barely) an RPG so getting some pity rewards from LFR, normal and hc because you're not good enough to "get the real thing" never feels good. Casuals don't play a different champion in normals or gold of league of legend, they get the same feeling of accomplishment as a diamond or challenger player. This isn't the case with MMORPGS with difficulty levels where you're constantly reminded by presence of others that you're not good enough to get that cool mount or title (while paying the same amount of cash as CE groups) - It's a terrible design flaw.