This is not ok

This is not ok.

reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Missable_Content_in_Redemption_2

Attached: RDR2.jpg (1280x720, 119.91K)

>giant open world with tons of content not everybody will see making each players experience feel slightly unique
>this kills the completion autist

Attached: lmao.jpg (329x375, 36.3K)

this, if i miss any CONTENT i've basically been ROBBED
devs should spoonfeed every single piece of CONTENT directly into my mouth

Arbitrarily locking players out of content with no warning doesn't make their experience unique, it makes it shit.

>arbitrarily
its your fault for rushing the main story, don't tell me your one of those weirdos that rush the main story and leave all the side content for the end?

wrong retard

Did you even play RDR2? It's easy as fuck to miss side content even if that's all you do.

And good luck even triggering half the camp interactions for unique items without a guide.

I like this actually. Makes repeat playthrough feel worthwhile.

oh my, the devs added a reason to replay their game? they really have some nerve, huh

How often do you guys replay games?

I am NOT replaying your 60 hour game to get some dialog

That's great actually. They should have even more missable content. Makes the world feel like it's not revolving around the player which is the goal obviously.

>kill npc
>wtf how was i suppose to know???

I’ve replayed rdr2 5 times because I love Arthur Morgan and playing and watching his story

Every once in a while. I like playing through Bayonetta a lot to get pure platinums.

>While anything on this list is not required for 100% Completion
Who the fuck cares?

Depends on the game.
Played through RDR2 twice.
BotW 3 times.
Demon's Souls like 20 times probably.
Dark Souls even more than that.
RE Remake hundreds of times probably.
and so on.

Are there any mods to make the controls of RDR not shit

lads should I buy rdr2 on PC or RDR1 on my series X? both are $30

Damn dude you love shitty games

all video games are arbitrary, they're a set of rules unique to each game. what you want is a movie.

nope. not yet. also not any mods that change it so that half the isn't spebt ina cutscene that youhave to hold the play buttonto advanve, nor a mod that removes some of the nonsensicle fail triggers for the missions.

Nah I only love great games.

WELL ITS HIGH TIME WOMEN AND BLACK GENTLEMEN GOT TO VOTE, Y'KNOW DUTCH