QTEs

>QTEs
>cringe swearing for teenagers
>Linkin Park esque soundtrack
Yeah I'm too old to enjoy this. I'll stick with MGS series.

Attached: Metal_Gear_Rising_Revengeance_box_artwork.jpg (250x307, 143.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_IJft7ktaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

filtered

>>Linkin Park esque soundtrack
people have long stopped being able to discern between
>so bad it's memeable
from
>actually good
so any nurock track that yells some cringe shit about the character at hand is now considered a masterpiece; see DMC5

God it’s so fucking good Any Forumsros

it's a game about a twisted psychopath cyborg ninja in clawed high heels fighting giant nuclear robots with his energy katana.
You have to embrace the cringe, user.

>I'll stick with MGS series.
Reminds me of.
>A friend has his xbox on the shop.
>Buys MGR but hasn't played it.
>I ask if I can play it (I briefly played it on PC a few days before that.)
>He finally sees how the game goes.
>He complains it is too "wacky" and not actually serious like all the other games from the series.
>My mind has flashbacks about weird shit going on from MGS1 to MGS4.
>To top it all off he says Raiden is just OP and invincible which somehow means there is no challenge.

>c-c-cringe!!!
Fuck off, little homo.

Attached: 1518468562136.jpg (1073x1142, 417.8K)

ah yes, the maturity of mgs vs mgr

why would you point that at me and not the OP, i'm only typing at her in terms she can understand.

Are you trying to summon the NGschizo from the other thread?

not OP but I find it funny how Any Forumsfags standards are so low they refuse to acknowledge something as cringeworthy

Like anything attached to Kojima it's bearable if you treat it ironically.

>thinks he's supposed to take the game even remotely seriously
You're underage aren't you?

the gameplay other than the QTEs is amazing, I agree the soundtrack is trash, the story is ok but isn't needed to appreciate the game anyway

Still yet to play MGR and MGS 3. Gonna get physical copies of both one day since I've heard they're both kino. Go suck a dick OP

Attached: 1655941225128.jpg (480x320, 20.28K)

>>thinks he's supposed to take the game even remotely seriously
Cope. it's intended as such, much like every mgs.

>>Linkin Park esque soundtrack
>Yeah I'm too old to enjoy this.
Hybrid Theory and Meteora are older than most of the people using this website

The only good mgs game is V and only because it can be played with normal human controls on pc and kojimba couldn't stain it with his shit "plot". V and rising are genuinely good hands, rest were trash when they came out and are still trash today.

>just enjoy the cringe bro, i like it ironically bro
No. How about you start genuinely enjoying things instead of only liking things 'ironically'? MGR has a good story. KH has a good story. FF7R has a good story. If you only want to like things ironically, then get the fuck off this board and go consoom your shitty Marvel movies. God, NPCs like you make me so fucking angry.

Attached: 1506370713662.jpg (171x178, 5.75K)

What you're intended to do and what you're supposed to do aren't necessarily the same thing user. Kojima Productions is just a well-funded lolcow

>MGR has a good story. KH has a good story. FF7R has a good story
lol
lmao even
keep lowering those standards consoomer

i feel sad for you, pckek who would never get to experience the magic of every mgs game on release

>>cringe swearing for teenagers
This certified burger moment™ has been brought to you by Arby's | We Have The Meats®

Attached: Website_Meals_BNC.png (4000x3000, 2.61M)

most are millennials tho. Or at least half

>>MGR has a good story. KH has a good story. FF7R has a good story
>lol
>lmao even
>keep lowering those standards consoomer

Attached: media-22.jpg (452x363, 29.48K)

This. “Cringekino” is for people too ashamed to admit they genuinely enjoy things. It’s for cowards

doesnt make the music good

kek

reddit game, made for coal munching niggers and zoomer trannies

holy fucking based

reddit game, made for coal munching niggers and zoomer trannies
Can someone translate this, I don't speak subhumanese.

I'm phonefagging but picrel

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

linkin park is great

Stains of Time is an unironically good track but I'm still so fucking sad that my ex cheated on me from the start

the thing about MGR's story is that it takes itself super seriously, but it actually pulls it off.

And this is where Any Forums is at lol

just because it's cringe doesn't mean I can't enjoy it wholeheartedly.
it's good, campy fun.

underrated post.

“It’s become popular again so the board doesn’t like it anymore, so I can’t like it or I won’t fit in”

>oh noo someone is enjoying good music??? AAAHH SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

Stupid fucker zoomies with their ideas of "Cringe" can't understand the concept of camp, nor can they understand liking something without irony. Everything is slathered in layers of irony for them because they won't dare openly admit to liking anything, lest somebody in their social media sphere make fun of them for it.
MGR is stupid as fuck and also very fun. Its good, stupid, campy fun.

Linkin park’s first few albums are fantastic and no amount of “le cringe” will change that.

>How about you start genuinely enjoying things instead of only liking things 'ironically'? MGR has a good story

I do, and MGR is a disaster you thought was super rad when you were a young retard. Don't push you autism onto other people.

>linkin park
>good music
lmao the absolute state

Holy fuck, my sides

Just because it's bad on purpose doesn't mean I have to like it user.

AND IT WILL COME

>nor can they understand liking something without irony
that was the millennials, though

>Stupid fucker zoomies
always adding
>good
to campy or cringe as if they cant be the latter without being at all the former

Dude literally killed himself because he was the singer of Linkin Park.

well that escalated quickly

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Ok faggots, start posting your favorite song in thread or stop bitching about the music taste of others
youtu.be/u_IJft7ktaI

Camp isn’t bad on purpose you absolute brainrotted zoomer. Camp is silly. Are comedies bad on purpose? Or are they trying to be funny? Retard

I thought it was because he got his bum diddled by a dirty old bastard back in the day.

Yikes

It's not even remotely like Linkin Park schizo