TYRONE...... EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN AN ERA WHERE 99% OF THE WORLD IS CONTROLLED BY AND PANDERS TO LEFTIST LIBERALS...

>TYRONE...... EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN AN ERA WHERE 99% OF THE WORLD IS CONTROLLED BY AND PANDERS TO LEFTIST LIBERALS, THAT IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE CONSERVATIVES ARE KEEPING ALL BLACKS AND GAYS DOWN AND THAT THEY'RE OPRESSING THEM EVERY DAY. THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM, NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS THEY'RE WH*TE WOMEN THAT WE'LL KEEP AS BREEDING SLAVES FOR BLACK BVLLS UNTIL THEIR CUNTS ARE FUCKED DRY. HERE, I BUILT THIS DEVICE THAT CAN READ PEOPLE'S MINDS. IF THEY READ A THOUGHT THAT SOMEWHAT ALLIGNS WITH THE RIGHT THEN THEIR BRAIN WILL EXPLODE RIGHT ON SIGHT (IT ALSO PLAYS UNDERTALE AND DELTARUNE MUSIC WHENEVER IT IS TURNED ON). THIS IS SO HECKING EPIC! IF ONLY MY COLLEGE PROFESSOR GOLDSTEIN COULD SEE ME NOW, HE IS AFTER ALL THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME ALL ABOUT WH*TE PRIVILEGE AND HOW WH*TE GENOCIDE IS A GOOD THING AFTER HE CIRCUMCISED MY PENIS!!!
>LOOK, I'LL TRY IT ON MYSEL- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, WHY IS IT TRYING TO EXPLODE MY HEAD!?!?!?? I-IS THIS BECAUSE I SUPPORTED THOSE UKRAINIAN NAZIS!?!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT THE LEFT SAID I WAS NOW SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS IN RUSSIA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TYRONE SAVE M- *PLOSH*

Attached: 1148 - distorted glasses looking_at_you open_mouth soyjak square_head stubble variant_gapejak_front.png (1200x1125, 353.07K)

Gemminous

nigger

/qa/ lost to Any Forums

>søyjakshit
You will never be an oldfag. You have never lurked, you have no experience on this site, you have no culture. You are a underage newfag twisted by søyjak spamming trannies and Twitter into a crude mockery of this site.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you the way you mock others with søyjaks. Your parents are tired of you and want you to grow up, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind you despite them also being trannies.

Most Anons are utterly repulsed by you. 19 years of this site's existence have allowed Anons to sniff out faggots and underages with incredible accuracy. Even Søyjak spammers who “aren't mentally ill” look uncanny and unnatural to the average oldfag. The way you type and act hostile is a dead giveaway. Even if you manage to get a user to join your /qa/ raid Discord or søyparty, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected community of schizos, trannies, and underages.

You'll never be happy. You put out a fake smile every single day and tell yourself "This next post is gonna be a heckin 'emy 'n 'e 'catty 'n my 'jakfrens will give me HRT!", but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your date of birth, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a underage fag was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton of a troon that people on a mongolian basketweaving fourm hated. Your meme will become nothing but a tiny laughing stock of internet history.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: shanks sigmastare.jpg (1915x1078, 181.14K)

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME TYRONE MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING
>
>TYRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RESPOND TO ME YOU FUCKING NI- *PLOSH*

Attached: Atoipose (1).png (200x260, 71.89K)

god I needed that laugh, thanks user

Attached: Kneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

'em

Attached: 1658687938515.gif (373x400, 1.81M)

would jobgeta let tyrone (frieza) fuck his bussy (ass)

coal because ukraine is on the good side but gem otherwise

poopie in the ‘log

someone post this on reddit.

All you have to do is not be racist it shouldn’t be that hard cuckservative

He already has the doc.

Attached: 1646376242205.png (329x222, 54.01K)

lmao

kek

brimstone

Attached: 3CE12603-B55C-4C07-9A99-FAD5E06DECB4.gif (680x711, 733.35K)

Based shanksposter

I have realized that the appropriate response to any jak is a smug anime girl.

gemmy

Attached: 1658199884966569.png (635x633, 350.54K)

>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON LITTLE YAKUB! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. LE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
*Smashes steamdeck running disco elysium against wall in fit of anger*
>THIS IS A WH*TE BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A WH*TE BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH TYRONE!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE M*N YOU LOVE? YOU JAN 6TH ALIKE NAZI ALT RIGHT INCEL CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY AT THE VAUSH CONVENTION!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR AT DISCO ELYSIUM FEST?? I'M THE MOD OF HECKING /r/antinatalism! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD IF MY INCEL REACTIONARY CUNT WIFE POPPED A FUCKING LAUGHING BOUNCING WHITEOID CHUD NAZI INCEL BABY OUT OF HER CUNT!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A WHTE BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A WHTE GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO TYRONE ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A WHTE BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE KEKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
>GIVE ME THAT NAZI WH*TE BABY RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BREAK ITS FUCKING NECK!!!! I’M GONNA SMASH THAT WH*TE FUCKING BABYS FUCKING SKULL UNDERNEATH MY MY RICK AND MORTY FLIPFLOPS!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU LYING NAZI CUNT OR ILL CUT YOU A NEW HOLE IN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL IT!
>I'M GONNA BURY IT IN THIS NINTENDO LABO CARTBOARD RIGHT UNDER MY SHED

Attached: 1658688484254.gif (620x519, 264.93K)

I look like this and say this

niggers - you either love em or hate em

Attached: TheySeeMeTrollan,TheyRollan.gif (300x291, 35.11K)

>I-i'm s-sorry Tyrone but my wife brad, i mean briana has gone to GDQ with her g-girlfriends......s-shes running underta..
>SHUT THA FUCK UP COLONIZER! OH NO WHITEY CUNT I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS BUT YOU'VE FORCED ME
>please Tyrone, not that I'll do anything but that.....
>SHIT UP WHITEY BITCH, I 'ERD WHITE BOIS ARE GOOD AT GIVING HANDS FREE ORGASMS?
>*TYRONE pulls down his trousers and points his shit encrusted anus at leftypol*
>GET IN COLONIZER....OR AM I TO CALL THE NAACP ON YOU?
>Um, oh my diversity....w-wow tyrone you're a-anus is pretty dirty, you know it uhh it kinda stinks...
>This i-isn't like hecking Disco Elysium.....
>SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITEY MY ASS IS FINE NOW CLIMB INTO IT BEFORE I PLAY MBV - TOUCHED AGAIN
>Gee tyrone I don't know a-about this
>YOU A PUSSY LITTLE NIGGA JUST LIKE YO "WIFE" EXCEPT HIS LIKES IT WHEN I FUCK HIS LITTLE FAGGOT BUSSY, YOU BOUTTA GET BLACKED RAW SON IF YOU DON'T CLIMB INSIDE
>Tyrone I don't know about this "anal vore" stuff I- I want out, contrapoints ans vaush told me to respect black bodies!
>and if I do-do it aand climb up your.........r-rose....I'll be a nazi chud incel who pollutes black bodies!
>YOU DON'T GET OUT NIGGA YOU GONNA BE UP MY ASS AND YOU'LL ENJOY IT
>o-okay p-ppraise yakub!, b-but how will i listen to jefre cantu-lede-
>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>OH NO......NOT AGAIN!!!!
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TYRONE DON'T DO THIS TO ME YOU ALREADY FUCK MY WIFE TOO HARD NOOOO FUCK YOU NIGGERNGIGERNIGNRENRENREERNENRENENE
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BRRRRRRRSSLALSLSLSLSLSSLSLSHHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS
>*brap out leftypols hollowed out mummified, still living body*

Attached: 1658688533163.gif (463x489, 268.16K)

gem

Attached: ilooklikethis.png (292x391, 264.33K)