RE4 Remake

How will they handle it?

Attached: resident-evil-4-hd-edition-10_0000528932.jpg (1920x1068, 1.89M)

Worse than the original, just like the Demakes of 2 and 3

I would handle Ashley

We all know it will be a disaster but the RE fanbase will worship it because Leon is in it and it's the first game most of the fanbase played anyway

2 was better, though.

I hate the idea of remakes since I'd rather just get new games and ideas, but going for something different and making it more grounded horror is the right move here
making a 1:1 remake would be pointless since RE4 is still near perfect and more than playable to this day
it's like the RE2make approach instead of the RE3make approach, I'll take the former
even if it does turn out to be worse than the original (highly likely) it will be interesting to see what one of the earlier prototype RE4's would've looked like

Attached: jpe.jpg (2560x1440, 1.95M)

NTA Remake2 got rid of the most interesting feature of 2 the Zapping System

They should probably fix RE5 instead of "fixing" RE4. Are they going to remove the attache case inventory system?

Why would they? It was in 8

>tfw re4make has turnbased combat

Attached: jamrat.gif (498x498, 2.93M)

>melee prompts for stunning enemies entirely removed
>whole sections cut to drag out the village portion
>yellow herbs removed
>more focus on horror (good thing)
>Leon is going to swear more
>Leon has PTSD with Raccoon city flashback segments
>Krauser fight removed
>Luis is going to be censored to be more like a white dude because apparently that's pc

LMAO.

I think Remake 2 is something of a sidegrade, whereas Remake 3 is a definite demake. I have absolutely no hope for Remake 4, though.

I only played the original once but it wasn't that interesting, what did it really effect, who gets the extra slots or the machine gun, what hallway windows get closed (one choice is flatout better than the other) and if the gas is released in the lab (which I don't know what it did), was there anything bigger than that that I missed?

Based.

I wish it will be better than the original since I have played the original to the point where it has become absolutely unenjoyable for me. It will be literally impossible though since the gunplay in 7, 2make, 3make and 8 is absolute trash unlike 4. It will also be a speedtranny game that will be 3 hours long.

It'll be a dark, boring game that is infinitely less fun to play than the original. Retards will say it's better because of the pretty graphics and running away epic scary moments made for youtube thumbnails.

>running away epic scary moments made for youtube thumbnails
they'll make the Big Cheese a pursuer like Mr. X

the big twist is that ashley will be this game's mr. x

Yep. He will appear in some scripted setpiece where you run down a linear hallway and there will be hundreds of videos with some dyed hair faggot in the corner screaming, once the riveting hallway sequence comes to an end he receives a donation from some child who stole his mom's credit card.

>muffled "LEEOOOOONNN" in the distance

pls FUCK me leon!

Attached: 8e6d54410ee72f168bf4bf367f9a57d7945c3e3c96524c46e20c2fced9a07892.jpg (810x960, 93.3K)

There is absolutely no need for a remake of this.

People will buy it, that's reason enough for them

think of the streaming content user

I don't give a fuck about streaming.