What vidya games does he play?

What vidya games does he play?

Attached: playa.jpg (3456x5184, 3.13M)

Probably plays first person shooters on consoles. That's a yikes from me, my dude.

nice rental suit lmao

Attached: file.png (339x412, 181.55K)

Tariq is probably is closer to Any Forums than most:
>Wants an outright ban on all immigration
>Wants all races to be separated and for them only to make money off their own race
>Hates feminism, LGBT, drug use
>Loves the police, only hates the courts
Oh no, but laugh at him because he made a movie about the gay agenda that included something that there are several historical records of. Actual buck Breaking isn't the point of the film, the point of it is about the demasculinization of black men and the death of the black family.

He's an obvious grifter

Modded Skyrim where he gets run down and fucked by Nords.

Attached: E3WjVfEXwAIswzL.jpg (750x526, 41.28K)

Yo bussy drippin

He sells Buck Breaking NFTs, he has to be a troll

daz nigga lookin ZESTY

He's had these views consistently for over a decade, it's just the typical evolution of the black MRA movement from back then. The only thing I don't get is that he hates interracial marriage to the point where he will tell a mixed black man he just met that his mother was raped and is a traitor, but his wife is mixed. Must be some fun dinners with his in laws.

What did he reply to?

He used to be a pick up artist right?

Devil's curliest hair. Genetic inferior hair.

Ambatakam Ohmaygott's tweet about racial equality.

Gay dating sims

It was the last day of Trump's presidency and Tariq was saying that he should pardon every famous black criminal you could name. Some guy basically went "Tariq that will never happen, what are you worried about yourself lol." Total non sequitur, he just accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being gay

Yep. But now I think he hates women other than his wife a lot.

GTA-N

>hates LGBT
That nigger is so gay he came from outer space.

His wife is called Peanut lmao

Lol

Tariq Nasneed