Spends 2k+ on a gayming pc

>spends 2k+ on a gayming pc
>buys shitty glasses

don't tell me that's literally you

Attached: abgenutzte-Antireflexionsbeschichtung-1.jpg (950x599, 111.34K)

My glasses aren't scratched and marred because I'm not a stupid ape.
I clean my glasses using dish soap and water + air dry.

>needs glasses

>paying for glasses
They come free with my insurance :^)

Imagine not having LASIK/PRK

Attached: 1311431774074s.jpg (112x126, 3.19K)

/thread

lol you will have the same problems but worse years down the line, but thanks for contributing to your jewish doctor.

>paying thousands of dollars for some hack optometrist to slice up your pupils
good goy

Skill Issue

I clean mine with my dirty ass shirt. not scratched either
jokes on you, I can take off my glasses and play retro games like I'm using a CRT

>dish soap

>Wanted to get some cool high quality sunglasses
>Realize I never wear sunglasses
>Never liked them
>Too normalfag looking
>Walk around with them hanging off the front of my shirt like a douchebag.

It'd be a waste of money, I know it would, but part of me still wants some.

Just use contacts bro.

yes. it prevents fogging and residue.

just get lenses with transition or whatever like feature there is where you live and keep a pair of sunglasses on your car since transitions don't work so well or at all for driving.

Protect your fucking eyes from UV, numbnuts.

I got scammed into adding the anti blue light prescription to my glasses once it didn't do shit
>pic related these were the frames

Attached: 0ox8143__814303_030a_1400x.jpg (1400x700, 49.85K)

>Oakleys

dish soap sounds harsh tho for the coatings they put on those things. dont you just use purified water and a microfiber?

I also got tricked by that shit and hate so much the way it makes everything look yellowish, it is like I'm consonantly on a movie with "3rd world filter", I can't wait to replace these awful lenses.

>dish soap
Actually exceptionally bad for glasses. Most dish soap contains compounds that eats away at scratch-resistant and anti-glare coatings applied to the surface of the glass. Same with most solvents including several put on the market especially for cleaning glasses; both as a bottled spray or soaked into moist towlets.
Visit your optometrist or opticien and consult them; usually they'll have a cheap house-brand cleaning solution for sale which is actually safe to use.

>mfw the £10 pair of glasses I got as a spare are just as good as my £150 pair
I got scammed. Never paying more than £20 ever again.

Attached: 1634255490051.jpg (400x481, 19.37K)

>not wearing contacts

Attached: 1657631418144.jpg (500x500, 141.82K)

>try out contacts while playing
>suddenly vision is blurry as fuck
>just notice that I rarely blink when playing vidya
>mfw

Attached: 1641022904146.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Exactly the reason I didn't get it. You can't just block out blue light and not expect it to change how things look.

>drop $250 on nice prescription sunglasses
>mirrored, have the circle frames and j-shaped tips
>put them on the passenger seat of my car when I'm done driving
>I open up the passenger side door to put some groceries in the car
>didn't see they slipped off the seat
>obliterate them with my car door
Never get nice sunglasses

Attached: 11813318.jpg (474x474, 20.47K)

>genelets
lmao
My eyesight is fine for now, its starting to slip since I hit 40

They were on sale and I liked the frame

More like don't be careless. I've been wearing glasses for almost 10 years now and have never broken or even scratched a pair.

>tfw i bought good scratch-resistant glasses but now the left lens has a distorted spot on it from welding when a hot spark went under my mask and into the underside of my glasses and melted the anti-scratch coating

Attached: 1633036657260.jpg (500x500, 183.8K)

I can't afford glasses so I just sit right up against my desk with my face a couple inches from the monitor.

i became near-sighted straining my eyes trying to copy notes in the back of the classroom from my chemistry teacher's grey text on white background powerpoints which were displayed by a shitty projector. it's not my fault.

I used to have that problem too, you'll break that habit soon enough if you keep at it

huh? i have blue light lenses and they don't put the mexican filter over my eyes, only a small glare is reflected if a light source is behind me

>I can't afford glasses
An eye test is free and there are websites you can input your prescription and get a pair for very cheap. Look up "goggles4u" and wait for them to give out a 75% off coupon.

Be happy you had that second line of defense. If you weren't a four-eyes, it would've gone straight into your eye.

Needing glasses implies you have a defective gene

>tfw without glasses I'm legally blind

Attached: istockphoto-1088764544-170667a.jpg (553x311, 53.31K)

kinda want to go back to contacts but I'm too lazy to put them on and take them out when I go to sleep. Glasses also provide some decent protection for my eyes. I'm really considering getting a pair since it's such a pain in the ass when wearing masks.
>inb4 mask cuck etc.

microfiber can still scratch your glasses if it's dirty.

Just checked. My AR coating is still fine. Don't know how to check anti-scratch but I literally don't give a shit because I don't run my lens against anything.

I wet my fingers first and then get a tiny bit of dish soap on my fingers and then gently rub them on the lens. Rinse thoroughly afterwards.

nah i got contacts

Hey if it works for you, rad.

insane cope

Do they really still sell lenses that aren't anti-scratch?

>37
>perfectly fine eyesight
>except driving at night because oncoming headlight coronas are huge and if someone has led headlights im basically driving blind
feels bad

Sunglasses and phones are two things I'll cheap out on. But I work with power tools and shit. It's inevitable.

>vision is so bad that High Index is not an option, its required

Attached: 1324948140470.jpg (288x499, 122.62K)

You have astigmatism. Aint the end of the world. Just so you know.

I've been wearing them for like 2 decades now and putting them in/taking them out really isn't a big deal after a while. I can't imagine wearing glasses normally at this point because the field of view sucks and it feels like my eyes dry out really fast without contacts

You're not supposed to get either of those operations done until you're over 50yo because your eyesight will deteriorate faster.

This