Why is this board full of mentally ill individuals?

Why is this board full of mentally ill individuals?

Attached: 1647500668928.jpg (885x810, 32.62K)

Because they come from Any Forums to try to recruit us.

No individuals, its an egregor of idiocy.

I may be retarded but I'm not mentally ill

They have nowhere else to go. This shit hole is the only place that will tolerate them.

>t. mentally ill individual

Conservatives are too socially retarded to thrive in other online spaces, so they end up pooling together in places like Any Forums.

we are social outcasts
blame society

It's just shitposting bro

Attached: 1643979402696.png (369x351, 85.79K)

pathetic men hide away in their rooms to play video games. desperate for attention, as all pathetic men are, they come here to talk to likeminded individuals.
plus literally everywhere else is curated for lgbt propaganda or has reddit-teir moderation.

Attached: gettyimages-1217521596-612x612.jpg (612x408, 21.27K)

>mentall illness
Nuspeak for heresy or demonic possesion.

Okay but what if zelda was a horse

Attached: 1635192749930.png (1435x1046, 815.32K)

I personally blame newcomers who use other forms of social media. they have total anonymity here and can act without consequence, I noticed that others in my same boat who don't use any other form of social media such as facebook or twitter are typically fun to interact with. I also find that the more niche boards have better posters, Any Forums attracts a larger audience making it far more difficult to have a meaningful discussion.

Atheism is a disease of the mind

That's the price you pay for anonymity. It just takes 1 schizo to spam this board daily.

Attached: Hero of Time has had enough.png (349x365, 157.7K)

master sword implies there's slave swords which is racist

Attached: 1647881902825.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

Board moderation ramped up on every other platform. Before the mass consolidation of websites, individual forums had to appoint moderators of varying competence. Schizotards got banned into the dark depths of conspiratard forums full of other schizotards. This quarantine zone eventually broke open as old forums began to die out, mass migrations of users settled on Reddit, Facebook, etc... Eventually the schizos got booted off every other platform until they landed on Any Forums, maybe due to some mix of media attention and being lead to /x/ or Any Forums through google.

Now the whole site is infested with deranged retards. They wont' leave since we're the only audience they have, and the jannies could give two shits about them polluting the site with nonsense. The families of these idiots could've at least done the world a favor by giving them the pillow treatment.

It's just called neurodivergence now, user.
Please enjoy this pregnant Link.

Attached: Unknown.png (850x771, 1.09M)

We will never stop gangstalking your every move

Its not just pol, v in general is a magnet for failed redditors

>failed redditors
what does that even mean