Dev here, give me some ideas for a H-game

Dev here, give me some ideas for a H-game.

Attached: 1658556983875410.jpg (774x1093, 626.55K)

goblin

You have sex.

Tsunade’s massive cock no jutsu

Here's your idea, huge tits, now fuck off.

this

If it's not about blacked I'm not going to play it

You pilot a squadron of mecha that run off women's "climax energy". They are blindfolded and bound inside the body of ancient machines. You have to simultaneously stimulate the women inside the mecha for energy, while expending that energy in combat.

stopping women from getting blacked and then fucking them yourself.

Make it fun. Too many h-games forget to do this. I get the whole point of one of these ain't the riveting gameplay, but like dammit, it's time someone did it

RPGmaker game you play as a girl and your EXP is measured in sperm, you have to grind by getting raped, boss battles come with special rape animations

If you taze him too many times on the cock, he'll start pissing and shitting himself before passing out. This is an actual game.

You play as a human male with a variety of fantasy females you can get with. There also has to be romance, mind break, and harem routes for each girl.

w

kinky sex fight game or rape dungeon crawler and all playable characters are female ecelebs or tranny ecelebs

You're a Saiyan from Planet Salad and you beat up Cabba,Kale and Caulifla then have hardocre imprenation based sex infront of Cabba which unlocks your true potential as the God Of Sex and sends your power skyrocketing.

In one of your moments of coom with Keflas pussy they fused to kick your ass but you beat them down and rape them you unlock Ultra Instict. This gets Champa and Vados' attention so you fight Champa and then also Vados,beating them mercilessly and asking if a mere ningen can impregnate an Angel as you fuck Vados. After some obligatory grinding to get good,Vados eventually is willing to do Angel stuff for you and Caulifla/Kale tell you about Universe 7. So you use Vados to teleport there. You then go around beating the shit out of Goku,Vegeta and Krillin and fucking their wives,becoming stronger than ever and eventually run into Time Patrol Trunks. You beat the everliving shit out of Trunks and he leads you to the Supreme Kai of time whom you make into your cumslut annnnnd

I don't know where else to go from there but it's a start.

Attached: file.png (199x516, 93.28K)

You go on the internet and ask for ideas for a game but everyone just sends you cock pics instead.
Write a scraper to scrape "Cock rate" threads on /hm/, Any Forums, and whereever else. Then players randomly get real cock pics.

made for sex

Mix of minecraft and dungeon keeper. As you mine further down, you encounter nonster girls appropriate with the depth of you mine. You can capture them to assign them to various parts of you mine to perform different tasks. But you have to sexually break them to make them more compliant to orders. As you build out your mine, you can make room that improve monster girl productivity, provide other ways to sezually break them, etc.

Ultimate goal is to reach Lolth or something

Mini-games where you're castrated if you don't cum in time.

Something like the Aliens games except with sex instead of killings.

A enslaved succubus that has to escape a large dungeon that is run by a group of Amazon women.

Attached: darkstalkers___morrigan___render_by_entemberdesigns_dcodkx9.png (1000x1619, 608.2K)

Easy:
>Kennel manager simulator
>But you fuck dogs

Enjoy your free money, user.

Attached: sd645S.png (472x684, 431.51K)

Kurovadis, Flying princess and Tactics elemental comes to my mind.

I would play an ogre battle 64 style gameplay. With a political approach but having the hero liberating villages, training monster, and the age system too for rewards or status modifier. You can even make it so you can have your own kids in the same unit.

Ren'Py game, but total drama.

Okay its more of a strategy game. You play a warrior or a warchief of a small tribe. On one side you're surrounded by other tribes, on the other side you have more civilized Kingdoms. The story will be about you deciding what you're gonna do be more civilized and sort of uplift your barbarian tribe or be barbarian and loot all the civilized nations.
But beware, you have a set time limit. After that time limit the main character grows old and frail. Your tribe withers away and depending on your choices you made previously people will either try to reconcile with you or get their revenge on you.
So if you play a barbaric rapist, you better do a good job beating all of your enemies properly. Because if you don't all your former enemies will rally and NTR you hard.
If you're more the civilized diplomat you better make sure to make some strong allies.
Maybe even make sure the Protagonist gets a daughter at some point in the game and depending on how you act during the game there will be a different ending for your daughter.
Also depending on your decisions and play style different girls join your harem.
So if you play a pure barbarian you will end up with lots of wild women with all kinds of skull ornaments and body painting.
If you play the civilized kind you get more girls like female knights, duchesses, rich aristocratic women maybe even a princess eventually.
Or it could be a very grimdark story, no matter what you do the civilized countries will rally and wipe out all the tribes in the end.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_roadi3__578c80482c4bb5f9ea5ad6875d95bdc5.jpg (3125x3250, 779.46K)

This and try for a cutesy art style like anons pic

A sort of tower defense/survival/factory/dungeon keeper hybrid game where you're a succubus with a huge futa cock trying to conquer a country but you're constantly under siege by paladins and shit.

You have to mine stone and chop down trees and shit to build structures and defenses to protect your bases from attack. You can automate certain tasks by building supply chains; minions gather sticks and flint and deposit them in machines, the machines shape them into shafts and bolt heads, a second machine assembles them, then other minions transfer the bolts to your crossbow turrets, etc. Eventually you could develop magic portal technology to streamline things further.

The H gimmick here is that, in order to get minions and other units to perform tasks and fight for you, you have to capture females to rape and impregnate. Say you want some Dark Elf Archers to protect your walls, you'd need to capture an elf from the woods, and build a pen to hold her, and then rape her until she gets pregnant, then once the baby is born a nursery to hold it until you can use your magic to accelerate its growth, then a barracks to house it, some means of food production to feed it, so on and so forth.

Getting laid is actually very hard (but possible). You can bypass that difficulty regularly but every time you do, shit gets messed up further and your ending gets worse. Not doing any bypass means the best ending.
Yes I shamelessly grabbed that from LISA

Attached: Mr Cum.jpg (573x738, 40.14K)

Women like this have sex, but instead of with white men, the opposite color of white, because that's a lot hotter

Boobie inflation platformer

Attached: FXbNqJKXgAE6uoO-1.png (2048x1757, 308.58K)

Thats not a bad idea. Different kinks could be used for different element attacks or buffs.

You die from masturbating too much and God sends you to a rape-y H-game, but you're one of the girls?!?!

Rollercoaster tycoon reskin.

>dev here
>has no imagination
you are a codemonkey

HDoom but 3D and you're a futa

Animal crossing but you can have sex with the animals.

karryn's prison with more character customization, hair style, color, skin color, makeup, clothes

Attached: 1651949384942.jpg (567x567, 46.66K)

Attached: Screenshot_20210904-074036.png (2048x1596, 875.2K)

This.

OP could call it "Animal caressing".

No no, animal croxxxing

Play as a hot milf trying not to arouse her 2 sons and not letting her daughters seduce the husband