Why aren't you playing Factorio, Any Forums?

Why aren't you playing Factorio, Any Forums?

Attached: Factorio late game.webm (900x538, 2.8M)

it looks too complex for my tiny brain

I'm waiting for the expansion, I've already "beat" the game like 5 times.

Cause I low iq

never saw the appeal. it sounds good when you read about it but every time I take a look at it it looks like a turd with ants crawling around on it.

Launched my rocket by brute force.
Launched another rocket using strategy.
Launched ANOTHER using no logi bots.
Mods are just flavors of autism.

I am, but as I get older I've become a worse version of myself. When I was young I just disliked pressure and time rushing, but now I am totally intolerant of it. That means I refuse to deal with early game biter bullshit, but I still want to have my late game look like OP's webm with shitblasted biter fields of death.

It's not easy to balance that.

Because i'm retarded
I give up by the time I start with assembling machines since it's too complex for me to understand

Like yes, I get the concept but fuck trying to plan layous

embrace spaghetti

You're not retarded, you're a coward. You're so scared of failure that you paralyze yourself during the decision making process, and end up doing nothing at all rather than doing something that's "not optimal".

Fear is the mindkiller, user.

Attached: Factorio spaghetti.jpg (3840x2160, 3.11M)

I'd done spaghetti before
I've played it years ago up until the car and then just got bored
When I got trains it was just 'another belt and bigger numbers'

soul

That's automation/production games in general. The fun part is effectively making it an 'idle game' but you're always expanding production or new tech.

Tried space exploration but AAI killed my interest quick

You could max spawn area and tweak some values to buy you enough time to get lasers and then go from there

explain

LITERALLY just watch the pollution cloud and prepare accordingly, it's not stressful if you know it's coming tardo

no

transphobic dev

I finished it once then I got bored because zero replay value.

try mods then

i'm too retarded
the problem solving required to make your factory more efficient just isn't something i find fun
>just go full spaghetti bro
that almost seems even worse, the eventual bottlenecks that will spring up over time will just sap my motivation to play as i have to keep adjusting and rebuilding shit

i think i just have adhd or something idk