Why the idea of the MC getting a harem makes everyone seethe hard?

Why the idea of the MC getting a harem makes everyone seethe hard?
This silly ad for a gacha caused so much butthurt and now they are seething over XB2 MC fucking everyone

List games where the MC get a harem that is not a Gacha or VN

Attached: 1647114482607.png (1974x1138, 1.86M)

>Why the idea of the MC getting a harem makes everyone seethe hard?
Men being indulgent is not socially acceptable anymore, especially when women are involved in that indulgence.

Persona 3-5 games kinda count
I prefer this way more than the fixed cringy romance shit you see in FF Trails and Tales except Symphonia which is why that game is my favorite tales game still

Attached: 1651304120679.jpg (1280x720, 124.74K)

>Trails
Doesn't cold steel gives you options?

Attached: 1655400479680.jpg (1920x1080, 271.11K)

Normalfags hate harem endings because they live for the relationship drama of love triangles. If they all just live happily ever after normalfags can't get their dopamine hit from their team winning.

Attached: harem end.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

It turns those girls into total sluts, a lot of people who play these gacha games have it in their head that the PNG is just for them, so even if it's with the self inser character, having your "waifu" be a side girl in some harem is humiliating and, of course, lowers her into the SLUT REALM.

>Normalfags hate harem
I think you mean women
>so even if it's with the self inser character, , having your "waifu" be a side girl in some harem is humiliating
Way to out yourself
Go Back

Attached: 1636705738574.png (1836x1908, 1.04M)

Go back where? If you like girls that rid the cock carousel, I can't stop you, but it's not natural.

I wish this game wasn't shit I really liked the character design

I meant the art style

They just need to make the dude actually respectable and attractive. Have him stand out somehow in a remarkable and positive way. So that the harem could actually be believable.

its lefty degeneracy

>a lot of people who play these gacha games have it in their head that the PNG is just for them
so you're telling me every gatcha got it wrong when they make the girls suck the self-insert dick hard?

Attached: 1639570735641.png (634x877, 795.29K)

Yeah I agree, anti-harem sentiment is lefty degeneracy.

No? That's okay, this is from the perspective of the player and even though they dickride you it's not a harem in the universe of the game. When you see them all together with any character, even if he's yours, that makes them slutty bottom feeders.

>its lefty degeneracy
Muslims are lefty?

Attached: 1647820385613.jpg (600x516, 64.99K)

I like stuff like BG1 and 2 where it feels like a party of established characters and some are already in relationships or the relationship is purely platonic. Harem endings bore the hell out of me because it just reduces every character dynamic into a self insert situation that breaks my suspension of disbelief and makes me feel less like I'm engrossed in a world and more like I am just being pandered to. It's the same problem as games having too many references to other games or marvel quips everywhere, I no longer feel like I'm experiencing another world I'm just reminded once again I'm staring at some shit some guy wrote up in an office probably with layers of advisement and consultation to make something to appeal to a target demographic instead of something organic or original.

Attached: 1646893501717.jpg (3029x4096, 1.19M)

they are extremely degenerate

>they are extremely degenerate
The left? Yes

>Genshin Impact harem
>no Venti

I am offended.

Harem ends are fine as long as it feels natural and not forced, which is very rare. The only examples I can think of are Pathfinder Kingmaker, Jade Empire, and Skies of Arcadia (in which it's only implied not actually confirmed), and all three of those are only 2-girl scenarios. It becomes exponentially more difficult to pull off the more girls there are.

Genshin is a harem game? That explain the arts of the blonde guy fucking all the girls but do I get to marry this cutie?
might actually start this game just for her

Attached: 1656928354118.png (850x1298, 1.6M)