ITT: Sasha has agreed to fuck everyone on Any Forums. We list all the perverted and depraved things we’d do to her...

ITT: Sasha has agreed to fuck everyone on Any Forums. We list all the perverted and depraved things we’d do to her. I’ll start
>Chain her to the bed, face down and spend the first 5 mins flogging her ass

Attached: 9A01C247-3F30-4280-A9BE-4AD3631885E6.jpg (750x744, 371.3K)

If you flog her ass it will make her run faster

>Slap her tits repeatedly and yell, “GROW, DAMMIT!” in my best Vince McMahon voice.

BUILT FOR BIG VINCE COCK

DD/LG

Attached: s-l500.jpg (441x500, 35.33K)

While she’s chained, eat her asshole, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, style.

Attached: artworks-000261147215-qr72ax-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.01K)

I would just fuck her and cum on her face and mouth.

I would impregnate her butt.

Cuddle and watch old joshi matches together

>Make her watch her own matches

I'd do foot shit with her. I'm into feet. Hopefully she doesn't have hooves.

Give her a family reunion by making her sniff glue to give her a nice buzz before I shove her hooves behind her head and start fucking her harder than American
Pharaoh at the stud farm

im too shy around other naked men so i will probably sniff her foot and jack off in a corner

I would just eat her pussy and butthole 24/7

Brand her

i hear she goes to local bars after shows to find fans to fuck.

Throw a bunch of custard pies at her, slime her with gallons of cake batter, and then lick it off her body.

Fellow footfag here. Don't you worry, virgin. There are ways to de-hoof the bitch. Pumice stone and lotion. But you'd need her there longer than a night.

I'm married so I'll wish you fags luck with her.

I'd fuck Mercedes' tight little ass until she developed severe anal fissures

i record her saying no mily

sell her to the glue factory

Attached: botcha banks.jpg (1024x765, 564.2K)

snuff

Sasha Banks doesn’t want any of you. Enough with the off-topic threads that have nothing to do with professional wrestling. You all have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. How the hell are you all on here 24/7??? Get fucking jobs and stop living off Mommy and Daddy. 18+ to post on Any Forums.

Attached: C68BCB77-1304-45D4-A8A7-C870A22FDEEB.jpg (1077x1347, 97.64K)

Feed her lots of milk and feast on her braps.

Nigga, how are YOU on here 24/7? At least the others are different random anons shitposting.

Take her to a farm so she can graze on the grass while I fuck a cousin of hers. Sorry Sasha, you may have a horseface but you lack a proper horse pussy.