BioShock Thread

"You ooze in like a Jannie, then try to sneak out like a shitposter. You're no Any Forums moderator... WHO ARE YOU?! Why are you posting here?"

Attached: Andrew_RyanHQ.jpg (101x126, 3.71K)

Parasites lived in that guys head, rent free

To be fair, Fontaine found a way to single-handedly fuck over the entire city using his own rules and Andrew Ryan is too proud to admit when he's wrong.

Fontaine is such a perfect antagonist. He's an aspect of the city itself; with total freedom comes the freedom to take away that of others.

Ryan wanted the best in Rapture, and he got the best to overthrow him, and all it took was for Ryan to not be taking the biggest jackpot for once in his life.

I wonder how the next bioshock will going to look like.
What ya guys think, is it gonna suck?

Who is the developer? Is it the guys from BioShock 2? If so, I'd say it has potential. Sad as it is to say seems like Levine needs to have his autism reigned in according to reports or he either never finishes, or gets up his own ass like Infinite and especially BaS.

If there's no Elizabeth and/or multiverse shit, then I'm optimistic

Probably. Victory has defeated BioShock. Insert image of being here but everything after Bioshock 1 has been a reference to Bioshock 1 which itself is a reference to System Shock. So BioShock 2 is just Bioshock 1 but with altruism. And BioShock Infinite is just Bioshock 1 but with American exceptionalism and portals. Honestly I hope Bioshock 4 has absolutely nothing to do with Rapture or Columbia. Just putting a bunch of people in a place where they shouldn't be and letting the cards fall where they may

my dumbass didnt realize the whole game was criticizing ayn rand's philosophy until years later.

I'm an American.

is objectivism peak america?
>be selfish
>hate the government
>worship big companies
>worship israel

Attached: SakuraDunno.gif (260x200, 61.62K)

No. Objectivism implies you as an individual are competent and fiscal

Why do anime people still try to talk about irl ideologies?

Cloud Chamber is the dev of new bio. I'm glad Levine is no longer developing Bioshock. He still hasn't released any game for 8-9 years since he founded new studio lol.
I hope new Bioshock is still Bioshock, not like Infinite.

Moon.

I hate Ayn Rand

same

I read atlas shrugged a long time ago and thought who in their right mind would buy into this crap. then i realized the ayn rand's world is essentially a libertarians utopia

hopefully not like Infinite

His mistake was trying to make a city of "alphas" and expect a bunch of them to do "beta" jobs
Who would've thought a city needs plumbers, janitors and food production?

You might be too low iq for this game.
Fontaine wasn't "better", he literally was breaking the rules of Rapture. He was a smuggler, thief and a killer, basically a mobster. All those were illegal and he got his money exactly by doing these illegal things.

Ahem, fuck infinite, fuck Levine, fuck Elizabeth, I just want to fuck a big sister until my balls are as dry as the desert, look at this complete semen demon, imagine getting raped by this smelly feral woman driven by pure animalistic instinct while she screams like the autistic creature she is, imagine the smell of blood, sweat, and salty water, getting pinned down by this beautiful creature as she forces her way into your dick and doesn’t let you go, starting with some confusing dry humping and then she discovering she needs to cut her suit to let you do the rest and then with the grip of a pneumatic press and after 3 hours of action she just collapses in pleasure on top of you unable to move you just accept your fate as rape meat for the rest of your life as the heavy diving suit of Her keeps you down for the night, imagine this happening each day in the comfy streets of rapture while she slowly stops seeing you as just dick and balls but starts developing feelings towards you defending you from splicers and giving you food she finds when she leaves the “nest” where she keeps you, after many weeks of fucking she finally decides to remove her helmet to reveal a cute yet dirty girl, her hair is all messy and tangled and smelly but she lets you touch it and slowly brush it, imagine the cuddles in that heavy smelly suit, imagine her face after you just kissed her for the first time and she doesn’t know how to react and blushes and then tackles you to the ground for another long session of fucking
Haha that would be cool

Attached: DA729F70-4F3E-43BB-BA7F-8AD1ED7F6159.jpg (230x500, 18.04K)

I want to fuck a big sister AND a little sister