Damn, is Detroit really this much of a shithole?

Damn, is Detroit really this much of a shithole?

Attached: Manhunt-ft[1].jpg (1600x1200, 206.56K)

Well, yeah

worse

Is this worth emulating or playing the PC version?

Attached: 1624850648106.jpg (1024x576, 80.92K)

why so many manhunt threads lately

Of course not.

Attached: action packed trip to detroit.jpg (640x480, 126.09K)

youll need a fixed exe for a few bugs, but its worth it
check the steam guides section

Attached: win an action packed trip to detroit.gif (472x197, 2.04M)

Sure, it's edgykino

What makes it edgy?

You murder people for snuff films

Is there more nuance to that premise or are you pertaining to the modern internet definition of edgy?

I certainly don't mean nervous, retard

MORE CUM THAN MAN

You retard, d

youre busted out of death row, find an earpiece and a guy called the director tells you you have to participate in his snuff film or your family will die. You gain a higher score by doing more brutal takedowns.

you have to murder them while making it entertaining by doing gruesome high level executions

it's shit honestly. remember how much the stealth missions in san an sucked ass? well it's a game full of those.

Basically you get put in a city full of criminals and psychopaths paid to hunt you down by a snuff film director and have to escape.

In real life, I bet these guys were welcomed by their families and friends as war heroes.

This game was incredible back in the day
Now death and gore and rekt are only one google search away fuck the internet fuck steve jobs fuck america fuck jews

I'm not saying it should've been banned, but I kind of see why it was given that premise. Even if GTA lets you kill whoever you want, the story and characters don't necessarily revolve around that. In this case, it doesn't sound like there's any redeeming factors besides trying to keep your family safe by killing innocents which seems like a lazy attempt to justify it.
I get it's just for fun and it sounds like a unique game, but I wouldn't blame anyone for being made uncomfortable by it, especially since kids have their ways of getting games like that pretty easily

You don't kill innocents. Everyone there is basically a gang member, psycho or mercenary trying to kill you.

I think there was a big suit about violence in videogames. And 99% of the games with violence had justified violence, youre either an army man, acting in self defence or using legit violence in some other way. I think only postal was unacceptable.
Manhunt was fine since it was to save yourself and your family. Your character wasnt shooting a snuff film for his own enjoyment or anything