Sephiroth done right

Sephiroth done right.

Attached: 1658641882681163.png (845x1241, 1.2M)

Not even fucking close. They're different characters entirely, did you just assume because they're pretty boys with long hair they'd be the same? Go back and replay FF14 in it's entirety and understand who the fuck Zenos is.

Attached: 937.gif (500x281, 342.66K)

im dr "evil" i use "finger quotes" to "punctuate" my "sentences"

you're right sephiroth is just hay for cloud not a combat-sexual

remake seph is especially gay

Zenos would unironically make Sephiroth his bitch

Sephiroth is playing 5d chess and will win the next election you libcucks

a tranny?

>question mark outside of the quotation mark

Attached: 1658482359479050.png (655x599, 269.3K)

Yes that's how 1st worlders do it

can you go a single day without thinking of trannies

Original Sephiroth only has Cloud on his radar at all because he's in a position to get him the black materia. He doesn't give a fuck otherwise. Sephiroth's only desire in the original is fulfilling Jenova's goal.

post-ShB Zenos > Sephiroth > SB Zenos

but the pic looks like a tranny

He's not quoting someone.

He looks more like a Swedish metal head.

Attached: 1647845131047.jpg (609x609, 30.59K)

all square enix male characters look like trannies so that's an unnecessary observation

SB and EW Zenos are identical. It's just that his character motivations were more subtle in SB so brainlets got filtered.

Attached: zenos 4.jpg (1595x891, 103.77K)

Stormblood Zenos is still better than Sephiroth on the count of every Zenos cutscene in SB was entertaining as fuck. Say what you want about how he was written at first but the dude had 10/10 dialogue and the VA killed it. The way he just comes in and bitch slaps the WoL twice was great.

why does he have a big piece of pixelated metal glued to his head?

It's a third eye

Aerith done right.

Attached: Mommy.jpg (2880x1620, 2.67M)

then why doesn't it look like an eye?

That's correct, you ESL retard.

his intro was great, but honestly I felt like he was such a disappointment later on. ShB/EW at least developed the character further on the same direction which was probably what he needed

out of all the physical and magical ranged is SUM the most fun? I hear you get to charge into melee and punch

It's made out of the same stuff your fingernails are made of so he can't see out of it but it gives his race extra spatial awareness.

>has his femboy jester kidnap you for a dinner date
>doesn't give you a chance to eat
Fuck you Zenos.

Attached: 1616006350019.jpg (560x521, 35.07K)

>In the coming duty you will play as 'Unknown Imperial Soldier'
>*electric guitar intensifies*
EW started out so strong, it's a shame.

In terms of main FF antagonists who are your top 3? Mine is Ardyn, Zenos, and Vayne.

that's gross and retarded and it sounds like you're trolling me

>Aymeric is Cecil Harvey done right
I mean we could do this all day, XIV simply has better writing by miles than the classic FFs so yeah. All of the characters are going to be better written. Obviously we have to consider the technical constrains and model of a single player game translated from Japanese extremely quickly and cheaply vs an MMO with years to plot out character development etc. But it is what it is, the storytelling in XIV is simply leagues beyond the single player FFs.

Emet-Selch, Vayne, Ilberd

I said main nigga two of those aren't main

I'm completely serious

Attached: 1657794019133.jpg (1920x1080, 243.54K)

looks like big ass warts or moles

Necron done right

Attached: birb.png (611x542, 687.01K)

Ilberd okay, but how is Emet-Selch not a main antagonist? If I can't pick Ilberd I'll pick Ardyn.