Play Hylics

Play Hylics.

Attached: FFCAEDF7-7A27-4C34-A0AB-E294FFA0087D.jpg (1000x1500, 188.81K)

I die horribly to everything I run into, I don't know what to do

style over substance
avoid it like the plague

I did

Are you converting your Meat to HP when you die?

looks cool but is it a good game?
i played the original and it was extremely pretentious, but the gameplay was boring

I was playing it on my Deck, it's kinda boring. Just fought a guy with 3 weasels.

I did. I also played Hylics 2 and gifted it to 4 of my friends.

Nice music

The gameplay is the same throughout. If you don't like RPG Maker games, you won't like how Hylics plays.
I disagree with calling it pretentious, though, and I would argue it's the opposite since Hylics doesn't even pretend to give itself any sort of pretense. There's no 3deep5u metaphor for depression or hidden narrative, it's just ambling around until you stop the Bad Guy from doing Bad Things while enjoying the claymation graphics.

I did. I enjoyed it.

Attached: Game.exe Screenshot 2021.12.06 - 01.15.41.47.png (640x480, 56.45K)

I did, no deaths.
Figure out my strat'.

Take out all the spiral guys and cone cultists: use hypnosis and don't be stingy with your drinks/veggies out of battle, but don't waste money on cosmetics if you can help it. Save up for a fork first, and then berry shield: you want the shield on Wayne since he'll most likely be spending the fight putting things to sleep or casting that brain thingy that prevents statuses, and the trident on the other guy who will be your main DPS. The other two party members pretty much come ready-equipped and Somsnosa can take over casting the brain-spell while Wayne does hypnosis and support. Pongorma is more DPS.

It's basically OFF but done by a different artist. Both JRPGs are uninspiring as far as gameplay/mechanics go but the art sure is pretty.

I can't play anything. What the fuck is wrong with me? Everything becomes boring in 2 minutes. The last game I finished was probably undertale. Fuck.

Why should I? Looks kinda weird.

I go for the thingy that allows you to wield two weapons and offload two forks on the faceless guy so he ends up wrecking everything, especially once you get detonation. Hypnosis plus detonation will shred the boss to the building full of those guards.

>It's basically OFF but done by a different artist.
That's a tremendous disservice to Hylics. While I do like OFF a lot, both games are unique experience in their own ways.

You answered your own question, user. It's a game for people who like weird things.

Best girl

Attached: Som.jpg (931x1024, 85.43K)

Attached: 165339853720.jpg (1024x810, 329.06K)

I love OFF, there is no similarities between the two outside surrealism, at least Middens has kinda similar colour palette, still everything in Hylics, especially first one is claymotion.

I did for half an hour. The visuals and text are slightly interesting but there's a (crappy) JRPG system that's in the way.

Attached: FYZwyXVUsAANa-I.png (552x706, 679.93K)