What announcements are you expecting from SNK at EVO?

What announcements are you expecting from SNK at EVO?

Attached: SNK art dope (1).jpg (3200x1800, 1.46M)

Rollback netcode for SamSho please.
And add Sieger as a bonus too.

a very boring one featuring at least a trailer for orochi "jewish to the end snkfag knees do bend" orochi team that the snk marks will pop for still because it's snk
they'll probably try to sweeten the deal with something free for kofxv but it'll be forgotten in a couple days while every other company's announcements mog it to death, showing how irrelevant snk is

>We fixed matchmaking, everyone!!!
Cue in millions of people cheering while carrying the PR guy around, world hunger is no more

Attached: 1631581619352.gif (988x1062, 678.4K)

>We fixed matchmaking, everyone!!!
lol

>mog
I've never seen a decent post using this retarded zoomiespeak. Not even once.

new games confirmed

Attached: snk evo.png (794x546, 309.02K)

Oh finally, Last Blade 3

>as well as other snk titles
>assuming new games
lmao

What part of SNK titles makes you think it's anything but other games?

Metal Slug Tactics news and/or Metal Slug 8. Please.

Fucking please. I've always liked SamSho more than KOF and the SamSho team coming to XV is just a bandaid.

Attached: 1569298214310.jpg (850x1200, 620.41K)

Why would you want a new metal slug? It would just be a horrible 3D nostalgia bait fest like awakening.

it says other games
it does not say new

I've always liked Last Blade more than Samsho and even I'm not this desperate. 3d Samsho was a mistake.

>3d Samsho was a mistake.
Why are we suddenly pretending that game wasn't great

Attached: samsho hvg.jpg (1200x630, 232.04K)

>pretending
I'm not your friend.

Man I can't wait to play as Haohmaru in KoF XV. He should have been in it decades ago and he sure as shit should have been in before Nakoruru

Attached: Samsho team KOF XV.jpg (973x857, 266.12K)

I like Darli but Galford should have been the 3rd character as was originally planned back in the '90s.

A new Metal Slug wouldn't work on modern consoles. It's a game specifically made for arcades

Imagine a Metal Slug Musou

Should've been Haohmaru/Galford/Darli. Nakoruru sucks.

When SNK announced the new MS project was greenlit a couple years back the guy in charge of the project mentioned that they needed to do something different because it's the first MS designed for consoles & PC first. That said, the Neo Geo Pocket Color games and MS Advance prove that it's entirely possible to have different progression than the arcade games and still be good or even great. Metal Slug 2nd Mission is unironically better than most of the mainline entries.