How can we fix MMOs?

How can we fix MMOs?

Attached: MMOs.png (932x576, 462.87K)

This little nigga peaked in an mmo lol

Make coomer MMO why would I grind for an armor set if it isn't a coomer armor

Make it illegal to datamine content and relentlessly prosecute database sites.

Stop treating MMO like it's a defined genre instead of a connotation for slapping a shit ton of people together. Innovate into shit that hasn't been done genre wise and don't fucking monetize it like a bunch of jews. A MMOFPS that has an actual gameplan for development would be nice, Destiny but less fucking throwing shit at the wall as we go from a development prescriptive. One can only hope whatever the shit Bungie's been working on might be fine. A decent MMORPG that just throws a gazillion classes and power progression options at you, but is okay with saying fuck it with balance and make ALL of it OP would be fun. At a certain point balance fucking hamstrings everything and seems like a major failing for a lot of RPGs.

No one has fixed mmos in 20 years, they' won't start any time soon. The premise seems to be the problem.
Fix anime about mmos though. Half the shit is made by people who have never played them.

>do literally impossible things
Ok, next you should suggest getting a magic genie lamp

if you do it its not impossible anymore

This, and also make it illegal to talk to people outside of the game, particularly in any form of VC. Give the game its own VC with range limits, and remove whispers being instantaneous. Make it so they have travel time so you can't immediately tell someone on the other side of the world something. And make mail take a minimum of two days to arrive to whoever you send it to, and transferring something besides money from a bank in a different city than where you deposited it take a few days to transfer it the location of the bank where you're attempting the withdrawal. Money can be withdrawn semi-immediately up to a cap. And have auctions be actual auctions where you have to show up and bid with no auto-buyout amount and everything is gone through one at a time. And give each vendor a set amount of money a day that they can use to buy your trash loot from you, and each vendor only buys shit that they'd actually be interested in based off of their profession and/or personality and tastes.

Attached: you wouldn't want that would you.jpg (828x796, 72.45K)

Warlords of Draenor Classic

How is any of that impossible? Sites like WoWhead exist because the devs of the games they act as databases for allow them to exist.

Add more onahole races.

Have only chat and in game voice coms.
Nothing like shit in wow for group making dungeon finding or similar.
Have anyone that has disc*rd installed cannot play the game.
Every item in game costs real money or crypto

Didn't he lose to some rando in a tournament?

Literally YGGDRASIL from Overlord.

Good joke my dude

Attached: 1365391916514.gif (510x416, 1.97M)

simple. anything that is worth datamining, generate with AI/procedurally so that is impossible to mine it 100%.

Bring back Life is Feudal, the greatest game ever made.

have japs make more of them

So I heard SAO was some "u die in the game u die irl" kind of thing. Are there non-combat skills like Fishing, Crafting, etc and could you max out auxiliary skills in Towns or safe zones and get inflated stats and become a god when you go Questing?

FISHING LEVELS????

DECREASE THE NUMBERS

Attached: My_wife_Chino_offers_you_a_sip.jpg (800x790, 183.31K)

I haven't read the LN since around 2012 or so but I'm pretty sure you can diminishing returns after a certain level. Like you just don't get exp anymore if you level up too much.
But maybe they'd stop dying so much if more than one person used a shield.

Attached: 1386211337696.png (1280x720, 880.32K)

They never fully explain how the system works, but you can Smith cook or fish. Lots of different skills. High numbers help but a lot of player skill can make up for lack of levels. Kirito is a solo player with crazy high skill to match his inflated levels. The first season is actually abridged due to the writing having to limit the word count for his first light novel. There's a new movie coming out retelling season one from another characters point of view. It should be neat and fill in a lot of gaps.

increase randomness in PvE encounters to the point where there can never be a coherent meta
gas PvPers