BUY PROJECT DIVA ON STEAM MIKU'S IP IS SYING RIGHT NOW

BUY PROJECT DIVA ON STEAM MIKU'S IP IS SYING RIGHT NOW

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 80.54K)

I will never pay even a cent for a game that uses Denuvo

>Sying
Explain

What’s sying? What’s miku? What’s video games? Where am I? Who am I?

>Dying
>When it has enough money to get a Jashin-chan Dropkick collaboration.

Digital games are glorified rentals that can be taken away from you at any time, Denuvo or not. Just ask Russian gamers.

Project Diva's been dead since 6 years ago when the last actual new game came out.

Attached: 1658627855233.gif (500x370, 254.34K)

If the rental period for 99% of them is my entire lifetime, that’s tight

Digital games without DRM can be backed up forever and nobody will take them away. Russians are playing their games just fine.

Good it deserves to die for having denuvo. That being said she already lost to bombergirl and crypton is dedicated to mobile games as it stands but you should kill yourself for buying full price denuvo trash

*sy*

Just 2 more, just need to watch some pv's

Attached: Achievements.png (934x170, 16.88K)

is it autism

any good mods?

Just set a playlist with a shit ton of songs and play it in the background, they made it so that it won't pause the video when the game loses focus anymore without having to mod it.

Project Sekai is thriving with money though.

Miku Miku Miku Miku!

I'll just play prosekai :^)

>When it has enough money to get a Jashin-chan Dropkick collaboration.
That's not how it works, user.

They are not that hard to get to be honest

Nice, will probably do it after i play Left 4 Dead

F2nd Pack, Restore Cut Songs, High Refresh Rate and ExPatch to unlock all Extreme songs. Mods are being hosted on gamebanana and Project Diva Modding Discord Server

But one user of said server is working on developing an alternative to gamebanana

Give me a reason to drop AFT to get this

Attached: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone 7_20_2022 1_49_16 AM.png (1920x1017, 1.32M)

Was gonna buy it until I saw they’re still charging extra for tracks that have been out for a while. I’ll get it on sale though

you can buy the base game on sale then pirate the dlc

>buying digital games
I'm not a fucking idiot op

Attached: 1657194315507.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

he says, posting on Any Forums

Practice Mode.

Personally i dropped AFT because until recently, it had bad performance in a couple of songs in AMD GPU's compared to MM+

But AFT does have the advantage of being free, so if you don't miss the QoL options that FT/MM provides like the Practice Mode, changing hairstyles without the game crashing and Macros being easier to change then you can remain on AFT without issues