Imagine being a grown-ass man and getting ice cream just because there's a game character meant for kids attached to it

Imagine being a grown-ass man and getting ice cream just because there's a game character meant for kids attached to it.

i really loved the kirby flavor

Attached: 36.16.1241-Digital-Assets-for-W3-2022-NINTENDO_CREATIONS_Slider.png (720x650, 559.76K)

Imagine being a grown ass man and wanting ice cream with a video game character meant for kids on it, but your ass is broke.

Attached: unknown.png (96x96, 25.08K)

Is that brickle in the Island Getaway?

why does it have a esrb rating?

where can I get this

What would DOOM icecream be like?

How do you use this site without being able to read?

Go fuck yourself with the baiting post.

I had the kirby and the mario

Kirby was great

Mario was dogshit and gave both me and my brother stomach aches and our shits were blue after

I see it now.

coldstone is overpriced and im taller than all the women who shop there

Ice cream is over-rated. I prefer steak and a glass of raw milk

It literally says "games shown:" in OP's pic.

Answer my question.

>ordering at cold stone
UH YEAH CAN I GET A "THE MIGHTY PINK PUFF" IN A "GOTTA HAVE IT" SIZE PLEASE

those are ice cream tho

I have my brother read me the posts.

Getting ice cream delivered by uber drivers seems like a recipe for utter disaster.

I tried the Kirby one and the marshmallow ruined it

They are pretty fast in my town.

Based Kirby flavour appreciator. Every reviewer shits hard on the Mario flavour, but it sounds like you did it literally.

imagine being a grown-ass man and caring what other people think?

I care holy fucking shit help me, it feels like everyone is watching me no matter what I do. I hate going outside. I want to die.

Stop being a pretentious hipster faggot and get some. It was okay, but still, it's summer and hot as fuck so I wanted some anyway

Attached: IMG_2192.jpg (3024x4032, 1.4M)

Banned by the FDA for containing actual demon blood