This scene in DQXI was based, great delivery of it too with the english VA

This scene in DQXI was based, great delivery of it too with the english VA

Attached: 1631365245314.png (1268x694, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtpqWoZY3Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DQXI was a great game and the series has consistently had a fantastic localization since VIII.

Excited for XII

wonder what the graphics will be like for XII

all of DXI:DE is great. you are a tremendous tasteless retard for playing it with english VA tho. it is truly cringe.

Japanese people sound like they’re whining no thanks literal ear aids

it's well done though, tard

Where can I pirate the game with Japanese text? I tried the Switch version but it glitches on amd gpu.

The name 'Jasper' pretty much ruins it, what a bunch of faggot nigger gay black homo shit.

>english VA

Attached: cf1.jpg (400x400, 16.54K)

>dubfags

>Excited for XII
while i adore the DQ series, chief among them being 8 and 10, i am actually scared about 12. square has demonstrated the capacity to continuously make bad decisions in regards to their games, and that sentiment is hovering over 12 with the "refresh the battle system" and "a more mature DQ" comments they made.

you guys are retarded, dub is phenomenal and the canon way to play the game, certain Japanese games actually have better english dubs than the original japanese VA (chief among them being the DQ series, and DQ11 didn't even have VA until the english version anyway)

For me, it's the 1v1 duel in Act 3.
Unless that's what this is, because I haven't played the game in a couple years. That part's really great.

I normally don't mind english VA in Jap games, but WOW DQ11's was fucking awful. Dogshit.

Erik's voice is an asshole rape in verbal format to my ears, fucking shit.

dude if they fuck the battle system I'm not buying it, and I'm going to be completely done with squenix. it's not the first company I've scratched off my list.

Is Dragon Quest worth checking out? I installed it last year and played it for 3 minutes and never gave it a try. I liked Chrono Trigger, but typically I don't like Final Fantasies anymore because I can't stand random battles

you can see the enemies before you fight them

It's always been the 'traditional' JRPG and proud of it. DQ11 does have monsters that wander the world you have to run in to to battle, but otherwise it's exactly what you expect. With a hell of a lot of cutscenes/story interactions.

Sounds like I'm in for a treat. Thank god no random battles. Been out of the vidya loop for awhile, ty bros

Hendrik is such a fucking bro. His growth is arguably well done due in Act 2 with how he trends carefully due to his prior actions, but slowly blossoms as they continue. His relationship with the party is quite great as well and he is always a treat to talk in Party Talk. I especially enjoyed his relationship with Sylvando especially after He realizes it is Norberto.

I do find the story beats in Act 3 a bit duller due to the regression of a lot of the character's previous story growth, but I get why it went this way.

Attached: 1657772151534.png (418x418, 213.22K)

You will never be Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=qtpqWoZY3Tc

yeah good shit