Reminder

Reminder.
Do not buy this game.
Do not give Square your money.
Play the original fan translation or pirate it.
If they're going to censor games, they don't deserve your patronage.
Don't forget to spread awareness.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygrgGeOw3OI

Attached: lal.jpg (800x800, 105.28K)

A lot of localizers are trannies offended by sex differences, which is funny because they simultaneously claim that they'll die if they don't get plastic surgery and hormones to switch into the opposite sex.

Game looks like shit, I wasn't going to play it regardless.

Women deserve respect. If the original shit japanese writing is demeaning to them, jo harm in being changed

You will never be a woman.

Buy games from GameStop. WAGMI, but this game does look like overpriced shit

Women don't deserve the respect of being told not to frown by men. Men are more objectively correct and stoic than women, especially older men as they have experienced more than youth like Sifu from LiveALive

give me the tldr what got censored

Chibikko House is now called Bright Sparks Orphanage.

Once again lolcalizers decided that anything like "You're a girl" should be censored and made into being proud and prideful and just general white knight bullshit. They've also fucked over the entire script and changed a phrases like "Shut up" into "Ur mom lmao" jokes because their brains aren't developed.

post pics.

Attached: FYWaGk5WAAIuodX.jpg (1533x501, 207.75K)

A martial arts master who told a girl not to become angry because it made her look ugly was changed to telling her not to be prideful.

in one of the stories were you play as a guy using a giant robot, looking through a girl's panties was changed to a diary. That chapter was intended to be a parody of 80s anime so localizing it that way is silly

Attached: FYVd_QdXwAAgYR-.jpg (1197x552, 244.33K)

xenocope thread

The fucked up thing about the "diary" is it still appears as an armor item. Those retards didn't think that through, only BUT THE WAHMEN MUST PROTECT.

Fuck off, Snoy.

There is no disrespect, death to America.

So it pretty much boils down to:
>This doesn't match what we used to have
>REEEEEEEE

Good to know.

where fan translation?

It boils down to the English outright doesn't match the Japanese version. You're getting fanfiction written by localizers at square enix who think they know better than the original writers. That's pretty offensive.

Yeah. Nothing wrong with making shit up instead of just translating.

Any rom site will have the game patched

Nigger salads

That game is also pretty guilty of changing shit in localization. To this day they're still changing names between the Japanese and Engish version and that shouldn't happen.

thanks fren. it seems like fan translations are always better than the localizers these days.

>fundraiser

wtf I like localizing now?

>anime in thumbnail

you think I'm going to watch this shit?

I came to this thread to shitpost, but I changed my mind.
The localizers straight up scrapped old dialogue and replaced it with their own lines.
I thought maybe they wanted to use this chance to characterize better but after seeing I can't defend them.

go shill somewhere else

Ah, so it's okay when it's targeted at men, huh?

Is the script of the jpn version just 1:1 compared to the SFC release? I've been studying Japanese and if the translation's fucked I'd rather just pick up the jpn version and look up words I don't know

Wasn't that the Western chapter

-They scrubbed references to women/womanhood
-They added a bunch of dick jokes
-preferred pronouns
-Pointless re-writes of text adding an absurd amount of needless extra words to sound pompous
-Changed/censored item names to make them more child-friendly (booze/tobacco/weapons etc)
-Characters now speak with "wacky accents"

None of this is new, but people are just getting fed up.

It probably is but considering even the japanese script of crono cross got changed to be less offensive for the modern audience you can never know if it's the same

Square outsources their localizations. They don't do it themselves.

>NO! STOP PUNCHING UP THE DIALOGUE! IF THE ORIGINAL WRITING WAS SHIT, IT MUST BE SHIT IN EVERY LANGUAGE! STOOOOOOP!
Complete screeching giga-faggot. ANYONE bitching about improved dialogue doesn't actually want to play video games; they just want to fag up the internet.

Attached: waaaaaaa.jpg (850x902, 92.28K)

Never forget that they pulled this shit in Chrono ross too, changing
>Could you, like, break her in a little? You know, make her act a little more ladylike?”
to
>Could you like, make her be a little nicer to me?”

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Why do they hate women so much they go out of their way to remove them from dialogue?

>Is the script of the jpn version just 1:1 compared to the SFC release?
It's not. Someone mentioned panties to diary earlier. It's like that in the Japanese script as well. And of course, it's armor.

Localizer spotted. maybe it's not your fucking job to decide what's shit or not, especially when your peabrained attempts at humor are also shit. "Punching up"? Fuck right off and die.

That's actually exactly what a localizer's job is, bro. Maybe you're thinking of translator.

wow look nothing!
if oersted turning into odio was morphed into him becoming a tranny then you might have something i would care about

You fuckers didn't even play the SNES original