Can we have Rune Factory thread? I wanna talk about Rune Factory

Can we have Rune Factory thread? I wanna talk about Rune Factory

Attached: 1646948978468.jpg (1920x1080, 773.66K)

Would I like any of these games if I like Harvest Moon and Stardew?

Yeah, Rune Factory 4 Special is more developed than RF5, yet the latter has some quality of life stuff, if you care about waifus, 4 >>>> 5

They're more Action RPG than Stardew Valley, you get lots of skills, for example you have lots of weapon types, each gets their own skill and leveling them by attacking with them increases your STR and HP/RP (RP is the energy of the game). There are shitloads of skills to level, even walking is a skill that gives you a tidbit more HP/RP.

Also another thing those games have that SV should really copy is the item quality, you have 10 levels for any kind of item, including crops, and making food with higher quality items also increases the effects of it and also the selling price. It always bothers me how using a low quality large egg or best quality one doesn't really increase the final quality of the mayonnaise in SV among similar stuff

>liked RF4
>buy RF5
>no cutscenes
>game softlocks after tutorial
>Try DXVK
>Try RF5fix
>still happens
>Several steam users report the same issue. still no patch.
>look it up, try different workstation at home, instantly works.
>The reason for softlock / no cutscenes?
>Windows 7
hue hue hue

Attached: images[1].jpg (260x194, 6.35K)

NO
DRAGON
SEGS

Will the next game include harem options now that Xenoblade set the precedent?

Good. You should get good wife material like Forte

Attached: 1628953774257.png (921x1200, 1.03M)

I heard she likes eggs

Is the game fixed yet?

Attached: 19.png (1500x2070, 1.8M)

Use RF5fix
Fixes most of the stuff people complained about.

The lack of content, empty open world, void of any difficulty, lackluster character interactions, and bland female options are all fixed in one bundle?

not those, just camera, fps and texture issues.

The game has such shit characters that the most boring looking girl is actually the best choice.

Attached: BU_Prs02_300.jpg (250x375, 24.59K)

Oh, that's a shame.

Is Rune Factory 2 just shit?
>monsters are statblocks with no interesting attack patterns and demand no strategy or technique to defeat
>dungeons have no real puzzles and mainly progress by fetch quests
>just barfs recipes at you without telling you how to get the ingredients
>acquisition of resources is retarded, with shit like "you have 6% chance to get this mineral if you mine with a charged strike from a gold hammer" or "spam the search spell in a specific corner of a specific room for a 4% chance to find the item"
>does nothing to make you aware of barret's classes
>townsfolk have the foundations of being likeable but are terribly underdeveloped

Yes, 2 is overall bad and people only really remember it for the second generation gimmick which is terrible for pacing or because their fetish was in it.

>townsfolk have the foundations of being likeable but are terribly underdeveloped
That's every game.

user i just bought rune factory 4s because of you and it BETTER not be shit

They removed the faggotry?

uh, maybe next release.

All the bachelorettes have small tits. I like big tits. Those devs must be pedos

5 is in dire need of a special version to fix the disaster that is the base game.