Xenoblade 3 looks like a PS2 gam-

>Xenoblade 3 looks like a PS2 gam-

Attached: 1658600856076667.jpg (1920x1080, 595.7K)

no the ps2 had better graphics

Verification not required.

more like a PSP game

Looks like a PS2 game with a PS3 level texture pack

every epic kino xenowhatever environment screenshot looks exactly the same

Comfy
Gameplay, art and story > graphical fidelity
Is Xenoblade a good franchise? Should I play it?

Is this a compliment

Isn't that a map from MH Tri?

You can see the individual polygons on those rocks.

It has bad gameplay so probably not.

2 sucks

why does it look like xenoblade 1

I'd argue it looks worse because Xenoblade 1 was clear even if the textures were low res. Xenoblade 3 is blurry as shit with low res textures. Lots of ugly color filters too.

Attached: Dolphin 2013-11-07 03-55-54-92.jpg (1920x1080, 341.57K)

Dolphin is not an accurate depiction of original hardware. At least post a shot from the original for comparison to show that Monolith Soft still hasn't learned anti-aliasing

Attached: 1632279375781.jpg (800x450, 110.63K)

Yeah, every Xenoblade game is easily a 9/10, definitely worth playing. Start with Definitive Edition.

Attached: Xenoblades.png (1500x2645, 3.82M)

For some reason it looks worse than XB1DE in everything but character models/animations
But at least runs at capped framerate even on my potato pc on emulator so i can't complain.

Should I bother playing XC 2 before 3? I've played the first XC, is 2 worth it?

>Xenoblade 1 was clear
>posts a fucking Dolphin screencap
Moron.

This is such a shitty argument I can't believe people still use it. Even if you're autistic and compare native resolutions the original still doesn't get as blurry as 3 does. The biggest difference is that the first game upscales nicely but the 3rd is still blurry and has ugly filters when emulated because of the hideous post-processing

Attached: 46.jpg (2536x636, 350.63K)

Yes, absolutely. 3 even made 2's ending better.

seeThe only moron is you.
>NO YOU MUST PLAY IT AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE RESOLUTION EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO REASON TO DO THAT
This is your argument, are you retarded?

I can't tell if this is from 1 2 or 3. Literally the same game lmao

Why wouldn't you compare games running on real hardware? It would be like saying N64 games have higher resolutions than PS5 games because you can emulate them.

Why would you play games with only the weakest hardware? You making some dumbass argument about resolutions has nothing to do with comparing the games.
As a matter of fact I have played N64 games with a higher resolution than 4k. What's your point?

You're comparing playing a new game with the weakest hardware to playing and old game with the strongest hardware. Just wait for Switch emulation to improve so you can play it at high res and mod out the blur.

It’s great. Each game is fantastic in their own way, while remaining similar.

A lot of fags shit on it because it’s popular on Any Forums or they know xenoblade from dunky jokes.

It’s the best JRPG franchise hands down.

I'm comparing both of them at 1080p, you can emulate both of them.
>and mod out the blur.
You unfortunately can't do this though.

literally looks worse than 1 and X lol