Is re6 worth playing through?

Is re6 worth playing through?

Attached: Capture.png (267x294, 157.22K)

No, Mercs is the worthwhile mode in RE6.
The campaigns are pure fucking dogshit.

do you have a friend and/or do you appreciate flawed but conceptually interesting products?

Aside potential Wii U exclusive. Is that blowjob? My thoughts is weird.

With a friend this game is actually really good. By yourself, very mediocre.

Yes, subpar to almost every RE but ORC 7 and 8, still a decent game only flaws are hallway corridor excess of cutscenes and camera that moves on its own

sure, if you're into giraffes

what does "ORC" mean?

no frens, but i dont mind flawed products to a degree

giraffe blowjob

No. Yes

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1799x782, 2.49M)

>played through 1-5 in order
>really want to play 7
>autism makes me unable to without finishing 6 first
>dont wanna play 6 because everyone says it blows
sucks to be me

I did a playthrough with my cousin years ago and I honestly don't remember a single thing from it

If you haven't played RE5, play that first. Objectively the better game in pretty much every aspect.

Otherwise, no. RE6 is one of the worst games I've played. Cinematic shite through and through. Think invisible walls, controls taken away from you to look at some explosion, the game treats you like an idiot (lying zombies need to come alive first before you can damage them), super linear progression - most of the time you're pretty much on-rails, little to no breathing room to collect yourself; always running from one setpiece to the next. It's utter fucking shit. Everything about it.

>controls taken away from you to look at some explosion
this was honestly the worst part for me and it happens CONSTANTLY

>Aside potential Wii U exclusive. Is that blowjob? My thoughts is weird.

Attached: 1651775893030.webm (1280x536, 1.97M)

It's a really fun game and the plot is Kingdom Hearts/Metal Gear stupid. But it's very enjoyable and the mercenaries is very fun. Great movement options too.

Buy it on the deep sale for Mercs
The campaigns are absolute garbage, the least bad is Chris' because it handles like a mediocre gears of war clone and it fits the game's corridor shooter design.
The worst is Ada's what fucking bonus

$7.50 on steam right now, worth it for that price or should i get re5? (I can only play these games solo)

yes you fucker. just keep in mind that its no longer a survival horror game, just an action game with zombies.

operation raccoon city. it is cancer

Get 5

Yeah, up there as one of my faves despite everyone hating on it.

the problem arises when you play the game like RE4 or RE5 and you just shoot enemies. for RE6, you have to explore and try out the controls and all the unique commands/button prompts/series of prompts to get the full feel of what they were trying to go for with its gameplay.
campaign was bad, yes, but i think the unique gameplay makes up for it; especially for mecenaries and mercenaries no mercy

personally, i don't think there is any other game that controls like RE6. MAYBE vanquish, but if you know of any others, do let me know.
i had a feeling that RE6's controls were supposed to be the next big thing, but i was wrong because found it too intricate for them and people need something really basic

Attached: 1644754347458.jpg (1920x1080, 186.49K)