If Persona 6 ends up being set outside of Japan where should it take place?

If Persona 6 ends up being set outside of Japan where should it take place?
>nightmare mode: no anglophone countries

Attached: jawiv39ehrm51.png (1080x1039, 583.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fPQxyyysSp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im going to say switzerland because the series borrows from jungian theories heavily and that country is at the heart of europe with a shitton of schools with international students
europe in general would be a kino setting

India, complete with Bollywood-inspired attacks and costumes for the team and Hindu deity-inspired personas.

Hong Kong would be cool.

Never happening. Persona 6 will be set in Japan like every other Megaten game.
It'd feel weird in another country too, like, imagine Irish P6 or, God forbid, American P6.

i think it should be in okinawa or some japan island place, like wed get the country vibes of persona 4 but with a bunch of beaches

>first five persona games take place in Japan
>6 wont because... IT JUST WONT, OKAY?
The absolute entitlement from these people who demand to be personally catered to by a foreign developer.
Secondaries were a mistake.

Persona 6 in the Philippines with a team of persona users using the power of the Philippine pantheon

america

I’d fucking love that

This is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard of

Lol its cute how much japan wishes they were white

definitely egypt to appeal to the woke masses

The idea of a bunch of Japanese men who've never stepped on foot outside of Japan making a life sim taking place somewhere other than Japan is completely fucking laughable. In order for a Persona game to take place outside of Japan, you'd need to involve someone who actually fucking lived in the country you're setting that hypothetical game in.

P5 was going to take place all around the world, Futaba's palace was retroactively fitted into the story we got because they already had assets of an egypt level

All of these articles of retarded fucking redditors demanding that Persona 6 completely remove everything that makes it unique is so fucking nauseating.

>Persona 6 should be an action RPG!
>Persona 6 shouldn't take place in Japan!
>Persona 6 should bring back the FemMC and remove the male MC!
>Persona 6 should allow for gay relationships!

Like good God, shut the fuck up, go away, and keep playing the last of us.

Dont forget the 5 stages of grief is also from switzerland
And aliens too!
Combine em atlus

Persona 6 will take place in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Want to know why?
Because P6 is going to be a rip off of Stone Ocean, the shittiest jojo arc before Jojolion.
P5 is a shitty rip off of Golden Wind and P4 is a better rip off of Diamond is Unbreakable.
Persona 6 will end with (you) LOSING and all of you faggots will scream about how its SO DEEP and SO MATURE because you LOST.

>A Persona game not set in Japan
Okay? Not sure I see the point in that.

There wont ever be a persona 6. Next shedulded persona games are
>Persona 5 royale 120 fps remaster for ps5
>Persona 5 dancing all night long ps5 remake
>Persona 5 royale atari port
>Persona 5 dancing all night long hd remake virtual console port
>Persona 3 pixel remake
>Persona 3 kart
>Persona 5 arena fighter

I'm racist and would be fine with this. Hope you can take selfies dangerously close to moving trains.

Oh man I cant wait for p6 to be the most perverted persona game yet and for westoids anime bad retards to completely lose their shit at it

Atlus despises gaijin with a passion.

Attached: 1630715785437.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

I will never understand why you guys insist in either Persona outside of japan, or in a setting different than highschool.
This games are made as nostalgia escapism for depresed japanese salarymen. It being outside of japan and not in highschool would be pandering to people outside of the actual main target audience.
You guys are literally doing pic related.

Attached: cw5xi9jztp481.jpg (477x782, 71.14K)

>Game Rant
weren't these fags making article after article about how much persona needs
>female protagonist
>fag romance
>troon representation
>racial diversity

Attached: E_f9j6HXoAEFRoQ.jpg (933x757, 59.75K)

old china with dinasty and shit
a spin off with social links outside of school

I still think a snowy city like Osaka would be a comfy setting.

discord.gg/fPQxyyysSp

The first two I get, but
>demanding that Persona 6 completely remove everything that makes it unique
>Persona 6 should bring back the FemMC and remove the male MC!
>Persona 6 should allow for gay relationships!
Not having gay relationships and having male MC is hardly a unique thing as far as JRPGs go.

5 should have been a globetrotting heist adventure instead of just being in a japanese high school again