Comfy Xbox thread. What are you playing today?

comfy Xbox thread. What are you playing today?

Attached: xbox1.jpg (2000x1464, 300.76K)

is starcraft ghost worth a try on xbox

I just want this fucking thing to have a proper emulation solution already.

Attached: 1579426990292.jpg (554x474, 65.75K)

It's really cheap to get a chipped console

No, just Wii playback.

what?

I have a hueg sitting in my closet, still works perfectly. However, I literally do not have a room for a proper console setup right now.

dunno why you would need chip when softmod has been thing forever

Might play Fatal Frame after I get an upscaler.

Excuse me, guess I am boomer

phantom crash

Attached: phantomcrashPoster.jpg (827x1024, 212.51K)

no problem. not that it's that much easier. from what i recall you need a certain game and then make your own usb wire

Such an underrated console. Kicks the Gamecube in the ass for sure. Not as many good exclusives as PS2, but best version of multiplats. Dirt cheap games if you're a coomlector as well

Currently playing Otogi 2 and it's pretty fun, way better than 1

I have Otogi 2 still sealed and I'm worried about opening it now that the game blew up in price. I still haven't beat the first one but I tried it on my Series X just to test how much better it was than on my OG Xbox. Hope to beat it some day

I only own an Xbox Series controller but Xbox Chan is cool I guess

Attached: Xbox Chan.jpg (3963x3532, 893.49K)

Xenia works well with JSRF and NG:Black. What else do you really need that doesn't have a native PC port?

Don't you mean Xemu?

Any hidden gem fps games I should know about? Pariah was pretty cool.

Attached: 1651635882220m.jpg (1024x768, 110.37K)

Breakdown, Gunvalkyrie, Genma Onimusha, Fatal Frame 1 and 2, Otogi, Otogi 2, Spider-Man, Brute Force, Mech Assault, Orta, and Tao Feng would be nice.

Last time I tried NGB it was running in slow motion and the picture was stretched.

How is pariah cool?