This is a shining example of everything wrong with modern JRPGs due to excessive weeb and incel pandering at the...

This is a shining example of everything wrong with modern JRPGs due to excessive weeb and incel pandering at the expense of strong narratives and interpersonal relationships and I dare you to prove me wrong.

Attached: 1658596577071932.jpg (1024x472, 94.71K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO A GUY CAN'T FUCK MORE THAN ONE GIRL AND MARRY THEM ONLY GIRLS CAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this the ending screenshot? Did I just spoil the whole game before playing ? FUG

How? It's brilliant marketing. Nintendo fans are all cucks, so make all the heroines cucks to appeal to them.

>fall asleep
>wake up
>first post I see on Any Forums is Rex
kek
I wonder if the japs are having a similar meltdown

You sound like a mad NTRfag.

It’s like a 1 second Easter egg, has virtually nothing to do with the actual story of the game

Attached: 1651049676394.jpg (750x960, 177.6K)

>Believing a shitty camera screenshot.
Too fucking easy for bait.

But user, that isn´t Persona 5.

They are, some are absolutely amazed that Nintendo allowed this, while others are seething because they think it is Monolith having a cop out for not having to commit to Rex only having one of them.

Oh so it's kinda a troll thing

Cope that you literally only exist because of someone's penis.

Attached: Naze.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

It’s real, it looks weird because it’s an image of a photo in game. Nearly everyone in that image is dead.

>Source: dude trust me.
Emulator faggots are struggling to even get the game running properly, you're not getting me to think they got this "picture" so fast. We'll know in a week either way.

Damn this is just like my Japanese anime…

>modern
That shitty genre and jap media in general have always been like that.

Do white guys really get this triggered at polygamy?

Having children with the woman you love is something that panders to weeaboos and incels? Thank god I'm a weeaboo in that case. What's wrong with normalfags these days....

Attached: banned.png (750x239, 34.98K)

>woman
this is not the case.

It came from a datamine. Almost all of the cutscenes were put in the game files as a webm, it was easy to get them off of the cartridge and uploaded.

If that's real than maybe I don't need to buy the game