Why do you have to bring kerosene and a lighter to prevent zombie corpses to turn into crimson heads...

Why do you have to bring kerosene and a lighter to prevent zombie corpses to turn into crimson heads, when you could just fucking stomp their skulls in while they're lying on the ground?

Attached: 1_1280.jpg (777x1080, 280.2K)

Because Gameplay > Real Life Logic

or you could just not kill them in the first place. no kerosene, no lighter, no gun. that's 3 more inventory slots for a pleb like you

>that's 3 more inventory slots for a pleb like you
Great idea, smart ass, except there are plenty of locations in RE1 where you don't have the space to dodge zombies. Pic in OP is a prime example, there's like 3 of those fuckers in there, one of which is a fucking crimson head.

the original is better

Why didnt Chris just break the leg off a chair or table and bash their heads in with it instead of relying on his gay 3 inch knife? There's a tool shed out back too why not head there and get a shovel, maybe some battery operated power tools?

git gud
learn to bait and dodge

Contrarianism should be a bannable offense.

Because he has limited inventory space. This was before Space Marine and Black Ops Redfield.

oh my god just git gud

Attached: 1634035562883.webm (640x360, 1.74M)

>PC version
They removed half the difficulty by removing tank controls.

>removing
still there with dpad

you only need to go into that hallway two or three times - once to get the arrowhead, and another to get to the armor key/leave. you can easily avoid this guy by only using the path from the stairwell every time or just use like two shotgun rounds and stop being a pussy

nice bait

the game is fucking janky without the tank controls

because old good and new bad. it's that simple

because re1 was all about tediousness.
don't get me wrong, it's a great atmosphere and awesome concept, but the main elements of the game are:

>inventory management
>ammo conservation
>health item conservation

so hmm, do i wanna pick up that emblem and backtrack 20 miles to the nearest chest or push forward and hopefully these corpses dont get up again!

>asking for realism in a zombie game

Also its a fuckng videogame, deal with it

Trying to make a point by using prior knowledge invalidates the point.
I could start giving pathing advice from speedruns, doesn't apply to people playing their first time through does it?>

this brown person sure loves crying on Any Forums. top fucking kek. stay here, faggot

So why didnt they just fly the ring to Mordor?

why do you have to waste ammo when you can just one of the dozens spears in the mansion, and just funnel the slow zombies down one hallway to ensure a clean head stab kill every single time? stop applying real life logic to video games.