Reminder that Capcom has been patching up RE:Verse for a whole year now...

Reminder that Capcom has been patching up RE:Verse for a whole year now. Could it actually turn out to be a successful multiplayer game?

Attached: Resident Evil Re Verse Beta.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

i want 3rd person mercenaries+multiplayer not this shitty PVP

Who even asked for this game?

The higher ups.

why does this make my peepee hard?

This game is unironically turn-your-brain-off fun

But I would absolutely never pay for it. Best they can do to salvage it is rosterfag it by adding Alcina and Sheva and maybe some other characters if they want it to survive past the first two weeks.

Otherwise they're wasting their time

Why can't they just get some B-team to make a shined up port of Mercenaries 3D? I don't get why they let that be the last standalone Mercenaries game.

Attached: 51QJM0m3W5L.jpg (500x443, 54.79K)

how about fucking co-op again instead of this gay shit

capcom executive is just braindead at this point, just look what theyre done to Dino Crisis

Is this still releasing on the same day as the new call of duty?

>trash multiplayer tacked onto trash demake
not interested
kill yourself shill

Or just make another for switch and add characters weapons maps and costumes

I will only play it if Ethan is one of the selectable characters.

They've delayed it for a year and a half since it was originally due to release, and it will be coinciding with the official Ethan face reveal in the Rose DLC. So they better fucking have mold dad in there.

Attached: mold god.jpg (1750x2100, 1.51M)

This. make it a multiplat (including the switch since the graphics will be dogshit) and it would make cash money

No, look at that crappy death animation .webm

>Bad_end, transformation

Attached: 1546777658348.png (400x400, 132.12K)

INNOVATION

Attached: Ada.jpg (664x664, 99.39K)

This.
Add Ethan and Rose as base characters,Lets us turn into Lady D or Urias as monster forms.Lady D x Jack would be cool as fuck to see

Considering they gave it a fucking SECOND of screentime during their last presentation. No it's trash they are gonna quietly release and forget about.

Wait, did Ada just swell up and pop?
hot

i just want more Raid Mode like the one in Revelations 2