Villain is evil because he's ugly

>villain is evil because he's ugly

Attached: Mitsuo_render.png (268x439, 63.59K)

Yes yes we have this thread everyday

And to this day people are still seething about this

Attached: Beaches.jpg (826x619, 57.76K)

Someone should make Hentai where he’s hot and seduces and fucks Yukiko and there’s nothing the protagonist can do about it

counterpoint: villain is ugly because he's evil

no he's evil because he murdered somebody

just like in real life

Yes ugly incel should know their place.Dont try to sway with your bullshit "all that matters is what is inside".

Attached: 0e3.gif (320x214, 3.32M)

Some user started to draw that in one of those threads. Dunno if they finished.

He is evil because he is UGLY AND ENTITLED. Nobody cares if you are ugly, but when you are ugly and entitled, you become a problem.

Attached: 1647392532215.jpg (722x712, 80.06K)

>be creepy autist
>walk up to a girl you've never met in your life and call her by a "pet" name
>get rejected for being a creepy autist
>Start calling her a bitch and other misogynistic slurs
>wonder why people treat you like a creepy autist

Attached: 1588818127931.jpg (1011x1280, 327.75K)

There I fixed him.

Attached: file.png (268x439, 51.88K)

he is LITERALLY average

Nope. He is the unhealthy version of an otaku and a creep with lack of empathy (the latter also the result of his otaku lifestyle).

"Creepy" is just a codeword for "ugly"

I love how Any Forums always copes that he isn't ugly. He's definitely ugly by anime standards. You have to go out of your way to make someone stand out either as beautiful or ugly since the style is so generic and not very detailed.

Anime faces are symetrical, which IRL is usually indicator that face is attractive

Hahaha he is just like me bros.... that mean i'm the bad guy?! :O

i have to wonder, what is the lowest amount of things numerically you would have to change to make him not anime ugly? like counting each line drawn or section erased/colored over as one change, what is the absolute LEAST you can do to get mitsuo to the level of the other p4 characters (going off of default portraits alone) in terms of looks

Entitled to what?

Just getting rid of the fish eyes would go a mile

Its literally just the eyes and nose. Eyes shpuld be self explanatory. But look at the difference between his nise and the others. Nose has to be pointy and small to be attractive. His is flat and big like a black guys.
And the hair could change too. But that secondary to the nose and eyes. Change thosr two and Mitsuo will look attractive