I HECKin LOVEEEE Earthbound

>I HECKin LOVEEEE Earthbound
>It's the GOAT, isn't that right fellow Redditors!!!
>updoots for the left

Attached: Huge Earthbound Fan Excited to Play It for First Time.png (790x557, 671.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hard-drive.net/huge-earthbound-fan-excited-play-first-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people like this exist?

hard-drive.net/huge-earthbound-fan-excited-play-first-time/

>pic
Why Earthbound though? It would make sense if it was something like Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, MGR or Persona 5.

Mother is like F-Zero and Metroid where 85% of its fanbase are just Smashfags who loves watching ScottThePoz and shit

People like OP? Well, you see, they have no personality or identity and crave interaction so they just spam the same images and threads that they see get noticed on here. They have no original thoughts other than "I desperately want someone to post in my thread". At least we both helped they/them out.

>why is it (thing commonly associated with posers and copycats) and not (thing I am told is commonly associated with posers and copycats by other posers and copycats)

Not a lot of people have played Earthbound. People assume it is the wacky RPG that inspired all these indies but it is simply a JRPG with an unusual setting.

Ohnonono earthboundbros... It's over...

Boundlets NEVER fucking recovered from this satire piece. Probably the best thing hard-drive ever produced.

Attached: 1254152719085.jpg (327x344, 75.39K)

>People like OP?
lmao was thinking the same
>oh no, secondaries exist, time to seek validation for how much I let them bother me

yo fr bruh that shit goated
poo is my fuckin nigga dawg he really do be merking niggas with that psi starstorm

Why does this make people mad?
Shouldn't you be happy he played it?
It's like Any Forums being mad a fat fuck fibally lost weight, it makes no sense, they'd be happy

>People like OP? Well, you see, they have no personality or identity and crave interaction so they just spam the same images and threads that they see get noticed on here. They have no original thoughts other than "I desperately want someone to post in my thread". At least we both helped they/them out.
Why do projectionists get so cockhard on their desire to analyze somebody's personality?

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

>606747216
>accused of having no personality
>resorts to basedjaks
lmao

Secondaries aren't a problem, it's not wrong for people to like a game or its characters because they saw a Let's Play or fanart or something first. The problem is when they start debating and arguing about the game and its clear they have no idea how it actually plays or what its really about.

>no YOU'RE projecting
you made a thread to mock secondaries and redditors, like we've never had this bitchfest in nearly 2 decades of Any Forums
you have nothing to add to the conversation if one can even be said to exist on the matter
i would give you an unironic recommendation to touch grass but you'd respond with more irony poisoned bullshit because that's the existence you've decided to live

Anyone who likes Earthbound needs to subjected to brutality from a pack of rabid pitbulls

Attached: FPbmUseXsAI6wvK.jpg (906x733, 201.2K)

Not the wojakposter, but you absolutely sound like a projecting tard.

*Anywho who makes Earthbound inspired games needs to be subjected to brutality from a pack of rabid pitbulls

you're right user,
>I HECKin LOVEEEE Earthbound
>It's the GOAT, isn't that right fellow Redditors!!!
>updoots for the left
is clearly a worthwhile thread made with genuine intent and i'm glad OP made it. please enjoy the worthwhile video game discussion that will ensue