Do your dog a favor and feed it a cat

Do your dog a favor and feed it a cat.

A fucking video game about a fucking cat? Are you fucking kidding me? It's only getting praise because you play as a cat.

Gamer gayness is eternal.

Attached: stray-key-art.jpg (1800x900, 162.94K)

Seething Xtard.

Try playing as a bee instead.

Attached: bee simulator.jpg (474x231, 27.42K)

>Gamer gayness is eternal.
I like man ass and dislike this game, project your hatred on women because they're the only retards praising the game

Please give attention to our indie game please please please please please

Dogs are the ones that gays like. Cats are the based and red pilled ones

HECKING CATTOS!!!!!!!

I have this and it is inaccurately titled. You play as a bee but it is not a simulator. It should be Story Driven Bee Action Adventure Game.

Cats are vermin that need to be exterminated. East Asians know what to do with cats. Idk about dogs but they definitally know what to do with cats. Idk if I want to eat something that smells of ammonia that comes from piss.

Attached: 219999.jpg (269x192, 6.41K)

False flag shill post.

There is not a group of people I hate more than dog owners who go on about how much they love animals, then in the next breath say cats are evil and they should be killed. Had a friend who was like this all the time knowing full well I have two cats.

You are not well in the head. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

>go on about how much they love animals
Where? I've read every post in the thread and I don't see anyone saying that

How can one cute cat cause so much butthurt among TLOU fans?

My personal theory is that terminally online people love cats so much because they openly ignore and seem to not really care their owner as compared to a dog that shows abundant affection. These people are shown no love by other humans due to their personality/looks/attitude etc. and have no idea how to handle this affection and would rather stick with what’s comfortable.

>this is what owning an Xbox does to your brain

What the heck? I’m very well in the head and kill cats.

Any Forums is and has always been a cat website

>Do your dog a favor and feed it a cat.
>A fucking video game about a fucking cat? Are you fucking kidding me? It's only getting praise because you play as a cat.
>Gamer gayness is eternal.

Attached: 1633042840850.png (381x417, 44.93K)

If you're well in the head you should've known to kill yourself. Everyone would be happier.

>openly ignore
Different cats have different personalities. Most of them will only ignore you because they don't like you or because you ignore it.

Most cats I've had are always looking for attention.

The loud minority is fooled by internet bots and fake analytics and hope that the silent majority falls for their marketing scheme

i think they a cat game is a nice change of pace after a decade of cinematic shooters and soulslike action games.