Can someone recommend me some NTR games that aren’t President Yukino?

Can someone recommend me some NTR games that aren’t President Yukino?

Attached: 9B1624E1-F4F6-4C56-977D-AAA322B5A3C9.jpg (1914x1562, 437.1K)

what's the appeal of watching your gf or wife getting fucked by another dude? someone explain please

Attached: risitas.jpg (462x450, 19.41K)

Attached: 1658518253012698.jpg (689x376, 100.12K)

There isn't an appeal unless you've been mindbroken.

Is this a successful un-cucking?

Fox girls NEVER play dirty
Married to a knight cuck
Deliverance

It's the same thought process as people who enjoy watching other people play videogames. Either a need for reminiscence through empathy watching others fuck your woman, or play that one videogame you like. Or the need to see someone who is better than you mechanically beating the game you like, or your wife's pussy.

This thread again ? Cmon swede

Humiliation and emasculation I assume.

Cucks aren't exactly brimming with strength and vigor.

A videogame is childrens entertainment. Your gf or your wife is your life partner, your soulmate. they arent really comparable.

Lmao what?

VNs aren't games and will never be games

The appeal comes from having extremely little self-worth, to the point where you believe you aren't worthy of pleasing your girlfriend/wife and a superior male should do it instead.

Why yes, i love NTR. I always imagine myself being the cheating woman. How could you tell?

Attached: 4284027561.png (615x615, 361.51K)

The Good Ending

Streamer watchers are cuckolds
Based

Essentially, you've been subjected to so much romantic failure, rejection, and unrequited love that you've conditioned yourself mentally to enjoy the psychological torture it inflicts upon you. NTR is a fetish for people, particularly men, who have broken minds. They have been wounded so much and so deeply with their failings at love, that if they were to achieve it, they've convinced themselves it would be underserved and relish at it being taken away from thing. I feel sad for them, I truly do. They likely never deserved to end up the way they did, and they live in a mental prison by their own design, of which there is no escape.

Attached: 1622278647092.jpg (600x804, 65.31K)

Reminder, anti-cuck = low IQ

Attached: 1640267806462.png (739x598, 380.3K)

Attached: horse.jpg (720x711, 30.19K)

I don't know. I just sparingly enjoy NTR because its hot to watch the girl break down all inhibitions

It's reverse cucking

Extreme mental illness

Low IQ and proud then.

Attached: g03.jpg (988x1190, 237.69K)

You're watching other people make shitposts
You are the cuckold

What's the appeal to talking to other human beings? What's the appeal to ice cream? These are the same questions.

Owning things and having goals are also low-IQ.

Attached: d.png (1251x262, 32.62K)

Ice cream tastes good at least

Netorare: meta aspect of fetishizing the feeling of suffering, emotional masochism if you will
Netorase: usually simply finding the woman's pleasure more enjoyable than your own or encouraging a woman's corruption through sex
Cuckoldry: finding eroticism in humiliation or comparison

And now you know.

Attached: 0a8d74b56f4d36a20371.jpg (640x800, 65.94K)

I don't even care if this is just a fanfic. This is gold.

Attached: lmao-ayy.gif (382x308, 1.64M)

>you will never be a gyaru cucking your pathetic husband with a well hung futa
Its not fair bros...

Attached: 378501751.jpg (640x426, 42.28K)

The only good cuck video is the one where the woman is on all 4s and being filmed by her husband, and as soon as the black guy puts his dick in her she starts getting crying and and being visibly distraught, obviously she didn't want to do it and she's only doing for her beta husband. I have no idea why but this cracks me the fuck up, their relationship is 100% over after this and that tickles me.

Attached: 1638228688867.png (750x799, 495.56K)

YWNAE (you will never attain enlightenment)

Sex is adult entertainment, so there's no difference.

I just like ntr in anime bevause anime is stupid, anime girls are stupid and i like that they get dominated
In real life, cuckolding doesnt get me hard at all, in fact i hate it.