I am making a Guild Wars thread because I love the game and I am still playing it

I am making a Guild Wars thread because I love the game and I am still playing it.

Attached: Hall-of-heroes-poster-page.jpg (460x650, 102.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hA6vRTFU6JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you playing an MMO that has no other players?

Because GW is not an MMO you child.

Attached: gw-20110816-232813.jpg (181x691, 92.4K)

Will we ever get another MMORPG like GW1? I always loved the journey.

can you even play it alone? from what i remember the mission required other people to play with you. i mean i guess you can solo if you already have some big character but if you don't have then i think you needed help to finish missions

>can you even play it alone
Heroes and hench were always in the game, and the only mission that probably needs any kind of human interaction is the Weh No Su mission in Factions. If I remember correctly they made it possible to go with 7 Heroes now, so the game can easily be played through solo.

huh. i don't remember shit. only played the base game, not any expansions

You should definitely play Factions/Nightfall/Eye of the North if you enjoyed the base game.

Since the beginning, there were always henchmen you could hire in between areas that would act like the class the represented with A1 and follow you around. It was extremely comfy. Played it by myself when it first released years ago only occasionally linking up with a few members from this forum I used to frequent

way too expensive for such old expansions plus don't even remember my account details. also played with friends and that's where most of the fun came from for me.

>ARPG are popular right now
>MTG is popular right now
Yet no one makes a GW clone

Guild Wars will never get a true sequel ;_;

actually do you think my gw2 logins would work? i checked and at some point i linked my gw1 to gw2 but i'm fairly sure that i had different logins to gw1

Attached: file.png (420x1190, 576.5K)

>the only mission that probably needs any kind of human interaction is the Weh No Su mission in Factions
Not true. You can do everything in the game solo.

Holy Based, I was thinking about going through the story again.

Pretty sure they use the same login info. At least they did for me years ago.

Tempted to do the same, just finished all three campaigns on my prophecies warrior. Dunno if a Factions or Nightfall class would be any fun.

GW2 was one of the biggest disappointments in my life. So many years of being hyped for up for it and I quit playing after one day.

Yes, you probably linked your GW1 account back when GW2 came out. Its the same login.

The biggest crime was the complete fuck up of the skill system and the pvp.

I've made multiple characters when the game first came out and honestly, Pre-Searing is when the game is at its most comfy. Everything after that kinda just sucks.

alright. and yea i did link it when gw2 came out because there were supposedly something that you get out of it but from what i remember you needed one of the expansions which i didn't have. might have been eye of the north.
anyway if i'm ever bored enough might install gw1 and try to log in

Even on a 5950X and a 6800XT the performance of GW2 is abysmal. Is love to play the game more if it just a better engine.

based af

I think I need to reinstall GW asap

How do you actually do that, in a practical sense? I guess you would have to start with Nightfall, suffer through with henchmen until you unlocked enough heroes, then go scouring the web for builds and hunting for skills, and probably have to play the campaigns out of order? Doesn't sound like a lot of fun, really.

oh good to know

I can finish it myself when I have time. :)

Why would you ever play necromancer with temporary pets when rangers get permanent pets?

because you get can a shit ton of em

First you get to EOTN and unlock the first 3 heroes + Gwen. You want Gwen since she's a mesmer and you want to run the mesmerway hero meta setup.
Then you go to Nightfall until you beat the campaign and get Razah, grabbing Norgu along the way. Once you have 3 mesmers, you basically steamroll all content.

youtu.be/hA6vRTFU6JI
I was obsessed with this trailer that came on my Planetside1 free trial disc.

Which troon you think I should pick for a first time?

Do you have the x64 client and have dx11 enabled? I get good performance with much weaker computer

i've been playing it and I see tons of people just standing around in the cities.

You motivate me. I will install it now. See ya in there