Well, did it live up to the score?

Well, did it live up to the score?

Attached: zXEAYUmk7.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

No lol, they should feel bad for paying reviewers

Yes. Surpassed even

Yeah it was pretty good. I don't know about 10 but a solid 9 for sure.

It's literally the greatest video game ever made, so yes

Open world and combat were really disappointing after playing Genshin Impact. Still an alright time though.

>The discord is active again

It’s objectively the best open world game of all time, which is apparently likely the most popular genre all things considered, so yes.

Cat is better
lmao

That's Skyrim, sweetie.

I spent 250 hours on my first playtrough exploring around and enjoying the vistas, literally Skyrim but well done.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220706224703.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Every Western open world game got BTFO'd by a single Japanese dev with zero experience in open world game design and Any Forumstards can't stop seething

Morrowind is a better RPG in almost every aspect except for having an awful instagram filter to look edgy

this, I want to fuck the cat.

Morrowind fans are the vegans of gaming

Please make it less obvious , only swedes will respond to this bait because they are all women

>ad hominem
I accept your concession

Patrician taste: cyberpunk pc, death stranding

Good taste: Witcher, Skyrim, rdr2
Mid: gta

Bottom of the barrel/ redditor: elden ring, horizon

Attached: 335F0910-2350-4A7F-AA0D-A426C2D243C4.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

One of the most overrated games and series in existence. Parroted by teenagers and manchildren who want to pretend that playing a game that has "Dark" in the title means they are playing an "adult" game and are not in fact teens and manchildren.

Lmao. I got bored with Skyrim after like 70 hours and haven’t touched it since 2012. It starts at a high but when you know you’re over it, you’re OVER IT. I’m 180 hours in Elden Ring and I think I have another 100 or so in me before I’m ready to move on, it’s so fucking fun.

Hell no, it was a 7.5/10 at best

I think that’s because your autistic

Yep Skyrim is much better than Elden Shit

>user says mid game is mid
>m-m-m-must be autistic

>Every non-important Western open world game that no one really cared about got BTFO'd by a single Japanese dev with zero experience in open world game design

Fix that for you, GTA and Red Dead were the only open world games people gave a shit about.

Attached: 1645645805127.png (746x720, 24.87K)

Yes. But I've never seen a game so nitpicked and ripped apart over the smallest flaws. I guess because it's popular I dno.

>Zoomer speak
Get the fuck out and never come back

I’m sorry but no sane man spends 200+ hours in a game That only has 100 hours maximum of content.

No, the reason ER got 10s is because reviewers only play the first few hours. And while the first few hours of ER are great, after that everything else is a rehashed version and it gets tedious fast. It's an open world DaS4, and coming after BB and Sekiro, it feels awful.

no

>open word vs. open world

It's like watch retards fight over a seat on the short bus.

Fuck…no wait…fuck- it’s based…

>Paid reviews galore
No it did not

>I disagree with the scores, therefore it's all paid reviews
I think its time to take your meds and take a break from the internet.

>the embarrassment elden shits had to go through when the metacritic scores revealed the truth

you really think this is an actual dynamic? unironically touch grass

A 10/10 doesn't do Elden Ring justice to be honest.

Attached: 1638912027822.jpg (1259x1259, 107.46K)

Yes.
Cope and seethe.

Yeah, it was okay.

Its ok but I unironically can’t tell which discord group is more annoying

Why are fromtrannies like this?

>Demon’s Souls 7 will be the goty
Lol

yes and no. its literally just dark souls with jumping and a standard open world. no aspect of the game is innovative or fresh. but if you like dark souls, and tens of millions of people do, then its exactly what you asked for and it does indeed live up to the perfect score.

>Any Forums hates AAA studios
>a mid sized studio comes out with a gem that many people liked
>time to start seething
You're all stooges. AAA bad, AA bad, indie bad.

What does this even mean
Do you not understand the purpose of scoring?

>King’s Field XI will be goty
Lol

>falling for bait this early

>shazamfags STILL at it
Pretty impressive dedication. Though it is strange their passion is to shit on a game they don't like. Either that or they are being paid to do it, which honestly would be less strange.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

That wasn’t an ah hom it was a simile. You’re a dolt.

Todd would never... would he?

For the people's information what these bozonids call shazamfags is just the le boogeyman im so scared of them hohohooho