The only way to avoid the ball is to roll through it

>the only way to avoid the ball is to roll through it
BRAVO MIYAZAKI
BRILLIANT TRAP AND LEVEL DESIGN

Matthew was 100% right and i'm surprised he didn't suffer a heart attack in that moment if he played the game.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (600x338, 24.29K)

what a garbage thread

Why does Eldung Ring feel so soulless compared to Sekiro?

>nooo no one may insult my new soulshit game
>im a hardcore gamer because i beat it, people can't shit on it!

The ball literally bounces from railing to railing. If you just anticipate its position once it reaches you, you can simply walk past it.

>needing to roll to avoid the ball
OP confirmed to not have played the game

The ball is on a fixed path that never changes, it only at hits about 60% of the route. Watch it go by a few times and you can just casually walk up without worrying about it.

Or just literally move to one of several safe spots and time your movement?

You are a worthless retard

the fact that you can roll through the ball is a testament to how shit souls games are.

>level design got so fucking bad the game relies on lazy flying coffins and shitty butthole teleports all over the map to take you to completely random unrelated places
this game is a total mess, literally 0 immersion of Dark Souls and Demon's Souls

No, the ball ricochets off the balustrade and repeats the exact same way every time so you can stand in the same safe spots every time.
Nice bait, got me to reply

idiots
the mere fact you even CAN roll through the ball and phase through it like a ghost is a proof just how fucking retarded these games are

>telling a zoomer to wait

I think it goes on for far too long and just gets stale and tedious. The combat is the same old souls and the lore is nearly nonexistent. Sekiro is better in just about every way.

low intelligence

But that's a completely different issue, and one I agree is stupid. The OP said "the only way to avoid the ball is to roll through it" and that is an incorrect statement, the intended way to avoid the ball is to simply not be where the ball is, which is a simple task. No rolling involved.

I beat elden ring without noticing that rolling has iframes.

shit bait is shit
looking forward to seeing this thread at bump limit later full of newfags

I was so bored by the time you reach the giants, how this game got 10's is beyond me. Imagine it was a ubisoft game reusing that many assets and it would be shat on.

good bait op

Let me get this straight you haven't played this games but you like to bitch about them?

>the fact that you can roll through a trap is PROOF that this game is DOGSHIT and LITERALLY HITLER
>Everyone knows the first rule of Game Design is to NEVER let the player avoid Indiana Jones boulder traps by rolling
what a disingenuous faggot you are, you would not give a shit about being able to roll through the ball if ER weren't popular and well regarded. now watch all the other contrarians out themselves as retards along the bottom of this post.

Attached: 1657919596090m.jpg (1024x1009, 55.54K)

>the only way
Holy shit, look at this retard