Using Dualshock 3 on PC

What do you recommend as the best DS3 solution on PC? I heard DsHidMini is the best software for it, but it hasn't been updated since November 2021, is the project abandoned?
github.com/ViGEm/DsHidMini/releases

Attached: 1638524090659.jpg (1200x900, 108.64K)

works without any github scripts installed for me

It still doesn't work properly on Dark Souls PTDE though, face buttons are all swapped up

i've been on that path and it only leads to disappointment, anger and destruction. let it go user. buy a different controller

Works out of the box, be it usb or bluetooth, drivers are built in.

But why? What could possibly make you want to use arguably one of the worst controllers out there, instead of just buying something that works?

Attached: 162340075.jpg (264x239, 23.98K)

DS3 is better than the overrated xbox 360 gamepad considering they have usable DPADs that don't mispress out of how shitty they are, and you can actually use the DPAD for 2D games instead of being forced to use the analog stick in a 360 pad, and that's not optimal sometimes in games that require more precision

I agree that the dpad is better than the 360 one, but that isn't enough to make it a better controller overall. And even then it's more logical to just buy a DS4 or Dualsense if you like the playstation dpad that much.

just use steam
they made the best PC controller wrapper

It has analog buttons that can be passed through to PCSX2/RPCS3 for the few games that use it.

SCPtoolKits works good for me

that's literally the only reason to ever use it, get a real controller for PC games

scarletcrush driver, works wirelessly with bluetooth too, doesnt have some app you need to jump hoops through every time you wanna use the controller, makes it more or less native to windows

good little consoomer, just buy the Drifter Series X or the DriftingSense

Yeah use steam with desktop settings for nonsteam games.

DS4 breaks every 2 months after normaluse, my DS3 never broke nor drift even after dripping and it being shipped across Japan

Both DSHidMini and SCPToolkit work flawlessly in my experience. DSHidMini is better if you plan on using Bluetooth though

ds4windows

>symmetrical sticks
>analog face buttons
>good d-pad
>gyro

>$10 to $15 if you're willing to refurbish it yourself

lol fuck you, I've had the DS5 since it launched and it hasn't shown a single sign of drift. and I'm talking about things like the 360 controller, or a Logitech, or fucking ANYTHING ELSE. the DS3 is more trouble than it's worth to set up outside of emulation and it always will be

Oh and it's impossible for the sticks to ever develop drift, since they use magnets.

>DS4 breaks every 2 months after normaluse
I've used my DS4 for years now with 0 problems.
DS3 is known to be flimsy garbage. You're baiting or just retarded. Either way kys

How long was it since you last tried using a DS3 on Windows? Works fine on my machine