Should we have gatekeeped vidya games?

Should we have gatekeeped vidya games?

Attached: file.png (945x1139, 513.58K)

you coudn't have even if you wanted to

what you CAN do is inform people on why the biggest franchises are garbage in hopes that the masses stop buying every single entry

I know a kid who spends $50 every month on Fortnite. This hobby isnt going anywhere.

Is it against D&D rule book to create sexual scenarios as a DM? Like if there’s a girl in my D&D group can I make it so orcs rape her if she fails a roll or something?

t. Never played tabletop rpgs

You make whatever you want happen. But thats a surefire way of making her not come back.

dont think anyone joins to group if product you try to recruit is bad

MORE CONSUMERS TO CONSUME

NEW CONSUMERS TO CONVINCE TO CONSUME

TIME TO CATER MY PRODUCT TO THE NEWFAGS INSTEAD OF MY DEDICATED CUSTOMER BASE THAT HAS BEEN SUPPORTING ME FOR 30 YEARS

DND WILL NOW BE RENAMED TO NNN (NIGGERS N NONCES) TO BETTER REFLECT OUR DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CONSUMER BASE

gatekeeping doesn't work, becoming a gatekeeper is just sending yourself down a path to disappointment

So why did hollywood get away with gatekeeping then?

They are making another one?

surefire way of making sure nobody comes back really

Im sure you can guess how the trailer goes

In a hobby where you actually have to seek out a group of people in order to play it, it is possible.

Gatekeeping is not a real thing. It has never worked. It's such a stupid concept

Yeah, doesn't look as bad as I expected from the trailer although it looks like they might be trying to shove too many things into the film, also seemed weirdly light on melanin

>It has never worked.
Reddit moderation disputes this.

who cares they will get bored and leave after a couple months max

>also seemed weirdly light on melanin
Two of the protagonists are black, and there's more that show up in the towns.

you should do that as soon as possible so the other players will know not to get invested in a magical realm campaign

where is the comic about a new fandom taking over the old fandom and kicking them out

And then the hobby is ruined after they got bored with it leaving it in ruins. Like they do to everything else

I think everyone on v has it now.

Attached: 1410210369181.jpg (4040x626, 436.78K)

Attached: 1654536442634.jpg (1054x1055, 197.9K)

Tieflings are fixed again now! They are just humanoids with normal skin, and horns and tails just like the old days again!

Attached: 1658505917325014.jpg (1688x728, 211.41K)

People who hate gate keeping are typically the people that the gate was supposed to keep out.

Gatekeeping without power is not a real thing. With power it very much is, see the modern west.

Yes not everything has to ve for everyone

yes everything was better when computers were black magic to normies and video games were "nintendos"

This is such a fucking lazy tiefling design

this is the one i was looking for but i wanted the original

They're making another one? Hope it's better than the last from like 2000.