Wake up

>wake up
>want to play video games
>remember nothing is fun anymore
>get depressed again

Attached: 1653156584770.jpg (976x850, 92.99K)

Not sure if you fucked up on step 3 or step 1.

Play older games.

I was the same but then I stopped browsing Any Forums, and took meds + bbc therapy. Now I'm enjoying the latest new games like Disco Elysium, Metroid Dread and Stray

>wake up
>want to play video games
>play video games
>it's fun

Attached: 1638894185566.png (600x600, 193.72K)

>bbc therapy
I think I'm better off browsing Any Forums if that's the alternative

>BBC therapy is a medical treatment and preventative measure that uses instrumental techniques to rehabilitate basedjaks suffering from schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Along with meds, it forms the backbone of all modern clinical practice and is a highly common treatment, even in experimental programs such as /calm/. BBC therapy was first theorised and put into practice by Dr. Basedowicz, a researcher at Basedford University and Chief Psychiatrist for Civil Commitments at the Mentual Asylum, where the technique was first pioneered.

>In board terms, BBC therapy involves microchipping a patient and forcibly transmitting Welsh BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) radio broadcasts directly into the patient's skull.

Any Forums hasnt been good for years. Even the shitposting is garbage now and they rival Any Forums is lack of good (or any) OC.

>wake up
>come to Any Forums
>zoomies posting tik-tok girls again, v-tumors or k-whores like there's no better place for it

I wish this board wasn't so filled with sex-starved teenagers. I wish there was a place to discuss modern games with 30y/o boomers.

Ever play Factorio? It has to be the best game released in a decade.

Go outside, for a whole day, just chill amongst some trees or a lake or some shit, come back and video games will be fun.

Dumb frogposter

>Go outside, for a whole day, just chill amongst some trees or a lake or some shit,
It takes several days worth of travel (by vehicle) to reach a place with trees or lakes where I'm legally allowed to chill around.

Do city fags really?

>redditfrog
Kill yourself

Attached: buttheaddisposesofredditfrog.gif (600x450, 2.97M)

Yes, they do.
I recently moved back to the city for the summer to spend time with my parents. And holy shit, I cannot believe I used to live like this. Just asphalt and concrete everywhere, surrounded by everything with nowhere to go and surrounded by assholes.
No wonder so many people are fucking depressed, this shit is soul crushing.

currently playing xenoblade 2 and mlb the show and having a great time

>wake up
>literally nothing to do
>try to play games
>all games are unfun
>want to talk about games
>all the players are retarded normies circlejerking about the most inane shit possible while praising the shit state of their garbage
>get depressed
>get angry
>get depressed
>get livid
>how in the living fuck can normies live like they do mindlessly consuming and praising everything
>all they do is circlejerk
>realize that normies aren't people
>get deprangry
i hope the next virus has a mortality rate of 90%

Attached: 1583777685146.jpg (1445x1585, 250.48K)

pepe has always been our frog you stupid tourist monkey

>bot

Based rage user.

Sounds like clinical depression. You need to visit doctor. Actual doctor. Not therapy bullshit. They will give you pills.

i like the sound of welsh voices though

youre not a “heckin based boomer” youre a millennial.
>t. gen x

>remember you're here forever.

this sounds faggy considering the point of this thread, but i suggest taking a walk or talking with friends or work out or some other means of break from vidya to not get fatigued.

im gonna go take an early morning walk myself after posting this. good luck and hope things get better if you relate with OP, user.

Attached: soy2305.png (963x496, 163.64K)

When I get bored of AAA dogshit, I always fall back on the good old reliable, everyone has a game like that, you should find yours too

>redditfrog
Go back

Only bad people get depressed. It's God's punishment upon the wicked. If you repent and find Christ he will cure you again.

>wake up
>my dog is still dead

Have you tried playing a game you actually like?

Any Forums is genuinely just bots and bait. I can't believe anyone takes that board seriously. It has to be a zoomer thing.