Shin Megami Tensei for the PSX just got a fully functioning English translation. Did you play it yet?

Shin Megami Tensei for the PSX just got a fully functioning English translation. Did you play it yet?

Attached: smt0.jpg (640x661, 47.98K)

I've played it on SNES and GBA. Gunna play through it on PS1 as well. SMT1's one of my all time favorite games.

>SMT1's one of my all time favorite games.
KEK, you need to play more games, especially RPG’s but i guess that’s expecting too much from some contrarian summerfag

Where to get? SMTII is better.

doesnt it have a doge meme reference within the first hour? no thanks

The story on SMT 1 is better than everything else Atlus has put out, it's just that the presentation sucks balls.

No.

It doesn’t even begin to hold a candle to Nocturne let alone DDSaga in terms of storytelling, gameplay wise there’s absolutely nothing worthwhile about it and you can easily break the game with Zio spam, every dungeon has the exact same wall textures, console limitations is no excuse because first person dungeon crawlers existed on the SNES and had far better texture variety for dungeons.

Which version of SMT1 is the best? SNES? GBA? PS1? iOS?

>contrarian
I'm not a contrarian, I just love the game man. Other SMT games improve on mechanics, but the setting and story do a lot for me for SMT1. Later games do improve on mechanics quite a bit. Favorite doesn't equal "best".

I've been lead to believe that this was a meme to get people to not play the game or something. I've never seen anything about this except flippant comments on Any Forums.

im on a mac
what do i need to download in order to play this

IOS. PSX otherwise.

Isn’t the iOS version Japanese only?

iOS is the only version that released officially in English west of Japan.

Just got? I started playing what I thought was the PS1 version with the translation from the iOS port, is that what you mean? Game is pretty good so far, but having to deplete a resource just to keep my party around is triggering my ocd something awful.

No, it got an English translation. The problem is Atlus never updated it for modern iphones.

Running out of magnetite isn't easy

Attached: 885.png (1680x1050, 1.26M)

>Game is pretty good so far, but having to deplete a resource just to keep my party around is triggering my ocd something awful.
It gets better as you get further in. It helps that the humans are good enough to hold their own early on, especially if you get everyone MP5 from the antiques shop.

How did we go from humanity cowering in underground cities and devolving into cults to cope with the constant waring on the surface to demons forcefully isekai-ing random school students into babby's first unreal level?

Nocturne.

Persona.

Personer

>just got a fully functioning English translation
>Did you play it yet?

No you retard the English translation only just came out

>PSX