what does he play?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7.21K)

who?

single player games, especially games that came out 7 or more years ago

visual novel with comfy high school theme and self inserted to mc

He doesn't.
And that's his problem.

command and conquer generals zero hour

Doomer is the ultimate larp, just a bunch of ugly incels who imagine themselves as “Le badass depressed doomer who doesn’t give a shit anymore”.

He plays the same games because he's unable to move on with his life, he's forever lost in the past. Old games bring that feeling of comfort to the days where he was once happy.

Basically nothing. Nothing is satisfying anymore. Some of his favorite games have aged poorly. Most games made now are just half-baked or low-effort cash grabs. The games he used to love doesn't fill the void much anymore. At the end of the day, it's just him sitting alone in the dark, as always.
>STALKER
>Metro
>Silent Hill
>Cry of Fear
>Assetto Corsa
>SWAT 4

jeff

Based. C&C in general.
>doomer
>badass
>Crash Bandicoot
>SimCity

I play DOOM WADs late into the night thanks for asking.

He emulates knowing that his 600 dollar grahpics card has no use.
>I feel this pain
I've upgraded and have nothing to play.
There isn't anything in the foreseeable future that I want to play.

You can cope like me by considering it "future proofing". Maybe there's nothing right now but a good game will come out in a year or two and you'll be ready to run it pretty well.

not him but I tried doing that once lmao
>Cyberpunk 2077 reveal trailer drops out way back in January 2013
>few months later, expecting the game to come out in a year or two, bought a powerful GPU at the time, the GTX780
>Years later the game drops out and all other problems aside I can barely run it

Attached: 1658530990012967.jpg (1125x1118, 66.4K)

I have an RTX 2080 and I still can't run the game as well as I'd like with Raytracing. Going to have to wait until the 4080 and I bet that won't even do 144 fps on 1440p either.

To be fair I never really regret upgrades, even if I'm playing an old emulated game sometimes you can apply extra aliasing or render the game on a higher res than usual. Also playing some game from 2015 and being able to easily max it out without giving it any thought is nice.

>Raytracing
After having seen way to many benchmarks I am of opinion that we are not quite ready for that technology yet. I'd argue the framerate hit is not worth it even on 3080. More fps is always better until you are hitting 100 or so.
Maybe next generation, maybe when game devs get better at implementing it or the improved upscaling technology will provide enough performance.

Factorio

Absolutely, the real good thing that came out of the whole raytracing thing was likely DLSS, something I do use. I got a 1080 TI and "upgraded" to a 2080 for the price difference in a promotion and there's no way I'd recommend anyone buy that card outright so they can run Minecraft raytraced with half the FPS. It's been a good card though, similar but slightly better performance than the 1080 Ti for everything I've run.

I believe both current gen consoles support Raytracing to some degree so I imagine it's just gonna become another standard feature in upcoming games.

> I got a 1080 TI and "upgraded" to a 2080 for the price difference
weren't both of these cards priced at 699$?

It was an EVGA thing called "step up" where if a better card comes out right after you purchase a card, you are "protected" so to say by being able to trade-in for the new gen card. I saw the numbers for the 2080 were about on par for a 1080 Ti, bought a 1080 Ti and waited. Eventually I did swap for like $50 because it just seemed to be the same performance + raytracing, which I could turn off.

You know what I miss? The days of the 970 where you could get a card that performs adequately to this very day for around $300.

>people are not actually wojaks
whoa

I'm currently playing gtav for the first time. It's alright, wish they brought back taxi driver

European games made around 2003

tf2 only, he has 10000 hours in it

TF2 and emulated games
Sometimes a game that actually justifies owning a 3080 but mostly clinging on to older gens

counter strike 1.6 on cs_mansion