Why did TV's trade quality for convenience?

CRTs are Objectively superior to modern displays in many ways yet its widely become discontinued. I guess production costs and size convenience matters more than quality

Attached: 1637944592158.png (565x850, 623.44K)

>prnt scrn
nothin personnel blur

The elites just want the people to feel miserable. They are turning everything slowly but surely to utter shit. I don't know why though. Maybe they believe that makes better wageslaves, or maybe they worship some faggot god.

Attached: toisen planeetan helvetti.jpg (1024x749, 103.02K)

Large CRTs were genuine cumbersome and a pain in the ass to move around. The successor tech was ready by the 90s but, it got sabotaged.

If CRTs have such a superior performance in motion, why don't CSGO players (the most competitive esport, and which needs the best motion performance) playing at tournaments for millions of dollars use them

Attached: nah.jpg (275x202, 5.13K)

They don't use the best stuff, they use what their sponsors tell them to shill.

Because CRTs give you cancer

Attached: 1622419088178.png (525x819, 254.57K)

SED chads our time never came.

They use sponsor stuff and who the fuck still make GOOD crt? Most of them are shit or broken

>sponsorships
so why dont low level players use them? does big LCD somehow manage to tangle players in contracts before they're well known?

Also doesn't explain how players have no issue using different mouse or keyboard when their team is sponsored by another brand

I had a 32" 16:9 monitor at work and guess who needed to take it out to trash when it burned out? It was over 50 kg in weight easily.

And another NPC goes to mental lockdown when someone says something that doesn't fit in their worldview that has been indoctrinated to them by media and school system.

Attached: homer istuu sohvalla kalja kädessä.jpg (662x720, 40.06K)

The average CSGO player professional or otherwise is a fucking retard.

>constant humm
>image flickers
>weird, small resolutions
>weighs a quintillion kilos
>can get a tan from staring into them
>scanlines
>colors bleed all over the place(that's a feature!!!!)
I am never going back.
I'm on OLED now.
>but OLED without BFI has like 5% more motion blur
Yeah and it shits on CRT in everything else.
I really don't get the blurbuster autism. Both CRT and BFI are a meme.

Because LCD is both quality and convenience. CRTs are very situational positives and they come with severe trade-offs.
>Less Blur!
Because it needs a disproportionately huge and heavy construction for how it functions.
>Old gaems!
Blurring shit together is a CON negro, old developers just found a way to make this work to their advantage to cope with the shitty tech of the time and make gross 16/32bit colours smear together into an actual pallet. But not all devs.
>t. grew up on CRT and NES

Because what they use is good enough and nobody is disadvantaged because they all use the same tech

Attached: 1640068264324.jpg (263x192, 8.94K)

Tournament organisers are the ones providing the PC, not the players themselves.

People ditched crts in droves precisely because of the downsides lists and these reasons are now forgotten because it has been close to 20 years since crts were mainstream and people are looking back at them with their rose tinted glasses and/or are using crts to try and recapture their youth. People wanted to have giant TV's that didn't require a forklift to move, people wanted the advantages digital connections brought (if you've ever had to fight with scart or composite cables you'll know), people want higher resolutions for crisper images. The crt had its day and died for good reason.

I ditched my last crt in 2007 and will not be going back. If I bought a crt now it won't magically transport be back to when I was 7 playing air combat on a 14" screen in my bedroom and chasing that is a fools errand.

Side note: composite fags are fucking cancer.

You would be surprised by the amount of mentally retarded people doing stupid things in top esports

Them using that doesnt equal it being superior