>2022
>Triangle Strategy
>Star Ocean Divine Force
>FF Strangers of Paradise
>Valkyrie Elysium
>FF7 Reunion
Surprisingly good year for Square-Enix

Attached: 1650642352936.jpg (2242x1096, 847.56K)

Not a single one of those games will be good.

Half of those games aren't even out. And the 2 that are, were average at best. You also left out DQ Treasures, and we all know that's gonna suck.

>I'm depressed
Booooring, just grab yourself by the bootstraps already

>Tri-Ace
>Soleil
>Making a good game
I wish. After shutting down Anamnesis and the fucking disaster that was SO5 I have 0 faith on Tri-Ace.
Soleil has never made a good game before and fuck them anyway for turning VP into yet another generic Action RPG.

Why did you ever have faith in Tri-Ace to begin with? They have ideas, and occasionally presentation, but their gameplay and execution pretty much always either falls flat or ends up being run of the mill.

I had faith in them when their games were interesting if flawed but it's not like their stuff were critical bombs either. SO1-3 and VP1-2 were good, SO Anamnesis was great for a mobile game and while it's divisive I love Resonance of Fate.
They just shit the bed during the 360 era and never recovered from it since. Now they're stuck being a support studio, shitting out half-assed low budget games or re-releasing their actual good games.

>Triangle Shittegy
>Shit Ocean Fecal Force
>FF Shitters of Paraflush
>Valkyrie Craplysium
>FF7 Refloppion
There you go.

I'm happily married and in top physical and mental health. I also happen to know not a single one of those games will be good.

tri-Ace is copying Tales when Tales was good for SO6's battle system, it'll be good. Just look away from the models.

JRPGiggers we eating things.

>tri-Ace is copying Tales when Tales was good for SO6's battle system
say who?

You forgot Diofield Chronicles.

Me, they showed a system very similar to the CC system on stream.

So many yellow mc scores

Is there a link?

stranger is shit

Yeah this is the shitty part. They're all budget games sent to die. Also stop fucking stranding games on the Switch you dicks. Switch games look and run like shit.

Can't wait for all this half-assed garbage with broken PC ports.

Games with moderate budgets is what Square-Enix does best. Their high production titles are all shit
KHIII,FFXV and now lmao Forspoken

>Games with moderate budgets is what Square-Enix does best.
Tell me about it. Look at all of the top notch low budget games they've made this gen
Octopath
Theatrhythm
Triangle strategy
DQB 1 and 2
World of Final Fantasy
Bravely Default
Live a Live and Trials of Mana remakes out of fucking nowhere that put FF7R to absolute shame.

Then you have all the AAA high budget shit that's been on a downwards turn since FF13.

>since FFXIII
I liked XIII more than 12 and I'd say it's been on a general downward spiral since x. Got a friend who swears blind by 14, but I can't be bothered with MMOs