This is the peak of kino, if you don’t like it your a faggot

This is the peak of kino, if you don’t like it your a faggot.

Attached: 219FC66A-4DA0-4FDE-8AFA-7B219AFAE66C.jpg (590x390, 188.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game?id=1705
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chrono Trigger is a bad rpg and I've never finished FF6 because its boring.

I think you mean ludo

Attached: file.png (635x380, 309.36K)

>turn based crap

sorry i like my videogames to be actual games

Attached: laugh_1.webm (522x716, 491K)

what a bland and safe opinion

Chrono trigger is ok but only because of the time travel novelty. Remove that and it's pretty generic and boring.

Chrono trigger I can see an argument for, however, FF6 isn’t even the best FF game on snes (that would FF4), and if we’re talking about other series that showed up on the system, DQ5, DQ3 remake and SMT1/2 were better

nobody asked you horseposter

>Chrono trigger I can see an argument for
I can't see it purely because the battle system sucks. Literally every enemy being a gimmick was an assinine decision that doesn't only make replays obnoxious, but even the original playthrough obnoxious.

contrarian opinion if I ever saw one. FF4 blows

I still haven't played FF6. I have trouble getting into the older Final Fantasy battle systems, although I like how fast they move. Made me wonder why they made FF9's combat so damn slow if the older games were so fast.

I hate kino
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

I recently got into the Chrono series and I think Cross is better. It’s just a much more intense and beautiful experience, unlike the overly cartoony, and pedantic experience of Trigger. I realize there are multiple endings to Trigger but I got the best ending of Cross in my first try because I was genuinely trying my hardest to get it, unlike trigger which has you meet some arbitrary Things to get it. I think across should be considered better based on the music alone.

I think the game’s brevity is what carries the somewhat lacking gameplay. If it was 40 hours, then it would be worse, but since you can finish it in around 10 hours it works in it’s favourite. It also means that the story doesn’t jerk it self off with pointless shit like most jrpgs

>but since you can finish it in around 10 hours
I disagree that it is short. CT is of average length for rpgs of its time aka 15~20 hrs long. I don't know where you're getting 10 hours from for an original 1st time playthrough but thats greatly underselling its length.

>I don't know where you're getting 10 hours from for an original 1st time playthrough but thats greatly underselling its length.
On my first playthrough, I clocked in at 12 hours, doing all of the sidequests and saving chrono. If you're clocking in at around 15-20 hours on your first playthrough, you're doing something wrong
Sorry to hear your opinion sucks, user. I hope it gets better

I hate you.

>Chrono Trigger is a bad rpg and I've never finished FF6 because its boring.
>>turn based crap

>sorry i like my videogames to be actual games

Attached: (you).gif (498x468, 93.79K)

You're either mistaken or just plain lying.
howlongtobeat.com/game?id=1705

Even speedrunning 100% takes ~6 hours for most people.

*your are

lots of actual games are turn-based. poker, chess, D&D, hopscotch, tic tac toe, monopoly, etc.

CC's has higher highs and lower lows than CT, but when it's at its peak, it's fantastic. The Dead Sea, the first time you reach Another World, AW Fort Dragonia to Home Arni, and the orphanage each blow anything that happens in CT out of the water.

>On my first playthrough, I clocked in at 12 hours
12 hours isnt 10 hours. Also:
>trusting the in-game timer
I couldn't say whether CTs is real-time accurate of not, but rule of thumb on those across virtually every game that has one is that they are not. Especially notable amongst jrpgs. DQ, .hack//G.U., Trails, and more have very inaccurate timers (2~5 or more off of real-time tracking).

But also this. You're legitimately the only person on the web claiming to have cleared the main game + side quests of CT in 10 or 12 hours on your very first playthrough.

Chrono cross has level scaling, which instantly disqualifies it from being anything other than mediocre