What's the most libertarian game in existence?

What's the most libertarian game in existence?

Attached: Fuck around and find out.jpg (800x516, 62.33K)

Recettear

new vegas

Sea of Thieves.

EVE

Cruelty Squad

>EVE
lol
lmao

Attached: Capture.jpg (826x887, 137.82K)

you son of a bitch. fpbp

MGS series

any
>money stolen
game

Attached: inc.jpg (504x864, 100.95K)

The one I have been developing since 2017, the entire game is based around the concept of extremist politics with libertarianism being the overarching theme. No steal pls, I still have to finish writing the lore.

Kenosha Kickers : The Wrath of Rittenhouse

>extremist
>libertarian
oh no the guy want to be left alone what an extremist

Not Republican-tier ones like Rand Paul, I mean like actual AnCaps living outside the borders of structured society. Closest I can compare it to would be something like Fallout, Bioshock, etc. Also AnComs, Mutulists and other groups exist in their space as well. Oh and Canada is part of the Soviet Union.

Kenshi

> left alone

You can't just put your head in the sand and pretend that your decisions don't impact others

Ahh I just want to appeal all these child labor laws! Why are you guys always on my back?!

Attached: 1644957637211.jpg (3742x2081, 1.29M)

>he says while posting a billionaire's propaganda outlet

>As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

>Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

metal gear unironically, but it attracts so many retards that miss the point completely and kojima has to constantly reiterate what the games are about on his twitter

that's such a faggy line, why ruin the original like that?

?
anything goes as long as it stays in game
IRL stuff attracts legal trouble and any company will avoid it like a plague or pay dearly

Attached: 1628331447668.jpg (425x166, 14.94K)

Which is weird since the poont was blatantly made in MGS3