Are you gonna buy a ps5 for her game?

Are you gonna buy a ps5 for her game?

Attached: EYeZcjpU8AAjk04.jpg (989x1396, 1.15M)

no
I would have bought one for SoP but not FF7R

Attached: 1576037760468.jpg (1920x1080, 207.79K)

Shit taste

I can’t look at FF the same way again ever since Twitter trannies started claiming characters for themselves.

Attached: withered rage.jpg (235x244, 20.42K)

maybe

FF7R was a disgrace and Compilation autists one of the most deluded fanbases of the industry.

Can someone explain the whispers to me? I thought they were the spirits of dead ancients protecting Adrith but they're Whispers, controlling fate. But who controls them? I read somewhere the planet made them, is that accurate or bullshit? I'm confused. Also how are they going to handle leveling and equipment in the next game? Just reset and ignore it like kingdom Hearts or some stupid power creep where you start at level 50?

Attached: 1656994628679.jpg (552x1000, 75.21K)

I'm really hoping the ps5 pre-orders are so bad they push the pc release date forward more.

nah i'll just wait for it to come to PC

I would, but I’d rather pirate it

I think Red13 and Aerith said the whispers were created by the planet. Some people theorize Sephiroth is the one controlling the whispers.

you think I / other people have that type of cash to throw around right now with the worlds current state?
no, dumbass. release it on ps4 and pc or fix the economy, pick one.

You are mentally ill.

How do diehard final fantasy and tifa fans about me wanking to this broad and imaging myself fucking her?

Pretty angry right? I don't even give a fuck about FF. Lol

I need to lick her navel

yeah maybe because you don't actually play these games at all

Given that time materia exists I would not be surprised if the planet did have time powers. We already know it has its own agenda (the weapons are proof of that) and the whispers would basically represent the lifestream trying to secure a future in which the planet is guaranteed to be saved from Meteor

Red talks about it in Aerith's Shinra room if I recall correctly. The planet basically uses them to maintain the timeline. The original game technically all happened before remake because of bog standard spacetime bullshit, and since it ended favorably for the planet it appears that's the set destination. Beating them is basically just an in universe excuse to have future games deviate from the original story when the writers want. Also Yuffie will be joining the party next game I'm sure, perfect excuse to have her steal and somehow lose/sell all your materia.

I am going to buy you as a slave.

*also on PC

Nah, I can wait.

Attached: GLD Tifa.png (1067x1600, 1.28M)