Any Forums says game is bad

>Any Forums says game is bad
>it’s actually amazing

Attached: 076E4D84-61FF-4D79-9C6F-502520ED3065.png (350x292, 157.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwugjt1Bw2s
youtu.be/lFaKZAe3igs
nexusmods.com/stray/mods/47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: a.png (200x231, 65.1K)

elden ring but if he cat

>there's already tranny mods
Why are they like this

Too restrictive in gameplay, too short, but has cute cat. 7/10 because I pirated it, would give it 5/10 if I had to pay for it.

niggers STOP TAKING THE BAIT

we get you are a roastie that can't handle gameplay, enjoy your faggot pass for $30

they put tits and dick on the cat?

how is cat so powerful??

>Hivemind says it's good
>Any Forums hivemind says it's good
>"Any Forums ACTUALLY SAID IT'S BAD SO I'M GONNA MAKE A BAIT THREAD WITH BLATANTLY INCORRECT CLAIMS!"

>le good new

Attached: 1449290089366.jpg (150x222, 23.01K)

Shut the fuck up gay tranny bitch before a slit your fucking throat

Average 7/10 game. Don't know why you sick fucks care so much about a cat game?

This game is honestly completely filled with soul, sure it's just a glorified point and click adventure with some puzzles (like 50% of games back in the day for you newfags) but it's already been a memorable experience, no faggot shit included either, the robots are chill. Listening to this for the first time in the slums was peak soul, made me remember some of my old pets as well.
youtu.be/vwugjt1Bw2s

I hate that this place has become a zoomer nigger infested shithole.

Attached: 20220722041144_1.jpg (3840x2160, 841.44K)

The ost sets such a good atmosphere
youtu.be/lFaKZAe3igs

im sure its completely natural that people make 4 threads an hour about this game and yet never discuss the game itself
this is the first real post about the game i have seen that is more than "cat" or "not a game"

do you have google, its great for looking at cats and takes less than 4 hours of holding the left stick up

>im sure its completely natural that people make 4 threads an hour about this game and yet never discuss the game itself
We can't even discuss the game because every thread gets instantly filled with raging spamming retarded zoomers trying to fit in who misunderstood early Any Forums culture, that's why nobody actually gets to discuss the game.

Attached: 20220722022528_1.jpg (3840x2160, 677.25K)

Is this game really poorly optimized or is it just me?
I have an i7 2700k and a 3070 but I can't fucking play it in 4k in high even though it looks like nothing special.

Attached: 1658482660701931.jpg (500x621, 71.66K)

this,

maybe not GOTY material, but damn this game was worth its price, even if its pretty short.

there are literally like 6 threads up right now you spamming faggot cunt, maybe thats why people are giving it backlash here

It's mostly Unreal Engine bullshit causing issues, though you shouldn't expect to run new releases in 4K anyway. I personally get a constant 60 fps by reducing the resolution scale to 70% (1440p) from 4k.

>new extremely popular game gets multiple threads in the most active and ADHD induced board
Color me surprised you stupid retarded nigger faggot zoomer. Hang yourself.

they added a trans badge and more
nexusmods.com/stray/mods/47

we always have the contrarian opinions sorry about that

you actual subhuman use one of the other threads already up how dare you defend nigger brained posting habits. you should be banned from using the family computer

go back summer faggot. It's honestly a shame the game had to launch in the middle of the worst time of the year for these boards.

i will actuall kill you in real life this is not a joke i am coming

Are you the butt blasted boomer in the other toxo threads?

Cat tastes like rabbit.
Since I don't see cats as cute animals, but pests, I am immune to shitty games like this.