Xenoblade 3 leaked

>Xenoblade 3 leaked
>Digimon Survive not leaked
DIGIBROS RISE UP

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 167.21K)

I can't wait to fucking play it, It's been such a long way but its just around the corner now

Is Renamon in it?

someone post terriermon showering

Obviously

only leaks i care about is your mother fluids leaking into my face live a live xenoblade 3 digitroons rpgbros we eating good this year frfr on GAWD

Soulless games not worth for leaks

XB3's story is souless and totally generic and the true ending is going to be DLC. Such a step down from XB2

Shit taste. This looks like the only soulful Digimon game in the last 20 years or so.

Might check it out then.

nice denial, clowns.

Attached: Moumantai.gif (498x278, 1.62M)

Cope more, faggot.

Arrest yourself, sperg.

if he took a shit it'd be the same size as him haha

Attached: 1315242173044.jpg (960x540, 45.51K)

Guilmon is a preorder bonus only so she's probably paid dlc

>Survive actually survived
>It actually looks fun to play
>More importantly it looks interesting to play
>I'm even actually hyped for a Digimon story again instead of just accepting it will occur and be boring
This is too good to be true, something has to go wrong.

Attached: 1456141186739.gif (500x375, 971.2K)

wish jannies could help stop XC3 spoilers

is the whole harem thing really such a big spoiler? I didn't play XC2 but it just seems like a cute nod to XC2 fans, and I haven't seen any other spoilers

>main character isn't mute
>main character's digimon partner isn't mute
I was excited for this the moment they showed this. Hopefully the story in this one will actually be able to replicate the things that make the anime good. Can't wait to go on an adventure with Agumon instead of going on an adventure with a bunch of humans and for digimon to be there sometimes.

well I was expecting it regardless the most being the nopon challenge bringing back old characters back as usual

okay so luckily we haven't been spoiled that bad