Tell me about the cat game. Why are so many threads being made?

Tell me about the cat game. Why are so many threads being made?

Attached: 1658532793859767.png (1136x285, 249.61K)

I made a thread just because it makes trannies angry

Shills

Stray is to Any Forums as morbius is to twitter

ket gaming

It somehow became a (you) generator. I think there were a few genuine threads at first but not it's just people that know it's guaranteed replies

I just did it to annoy people desu

and bandwagoning retards(on both sides)

why can't anyone answer why the cat makes Any Forums seethe so much?

probably corporate shills

the cat makes no one upset. The game is a light adventure/walking sim//teltale esque barely a game. Lot of people on Any Forums hate those genres so threads about the game were a bit hostile. Someone must have noticed and started to spam them. Either to generate hate for the game or just (you)s.

If you look at the threads most people just complain about the frequency of posting and how the OP's are phrased as opposed to anything to do with the game. And when the game is brought up it's dismissed, since there's not much to talk about.

Yeah whatever people want to believe about these threads doesnt take away from how before it had a release date some threads about it showed up from time to time, I remember lots of people thinking it was never gonna come out. So yes, theres dozens in here who kinda like this regardless of the meme bandwagon

toxo brain rotted zombies keep shilling it because it has le hecking caterino, so cuterino.
It's a trash game, it's a movie, it's practically on rails... you don't see people praising Rambo The Video Game do you? But Stray has the hecking caterino so it makes it means it's good

you got falseflaggers and shitposters just tossing shit at each others. those threads might as well be full of bots

I've seen a thread where people discussed events, used spoiler tags and images and the like.
Once
Then I saw 20 more threads with no one really talking about anything but still getting to 200 posts.
I think
Has it the most correct.

seems like a case of a game that absolutely no one on Any Forums is playing so just shitposting seethe vs anti-seethe

>NOOOO MY STEAM DECK THREAD DIED FOR THIS!

Most threads are just stealthed as Any Forums b8 which is always a sign of a shitty forced advertising campaign. None of them talk about the game because there's nothing to talk about.

Viral marketing. Publishers hire people to shill games here and on other boards and comments sections.

well said

Lots of loyal hired guns

Lot of loyalty for a bunch of shills.

Why don’t you take your fucking meds schizo

Shills but you have to be big brained to see the real why.
It was free on PSN if you have that upgrayyyed. Think of it from the POV of a share holders pitch. You end up with good metrics on an indie game, your paid subscription service, your PS5 demand, etc. ect.
The stars aligned and it made for good business to shill something the internet (and Any Forums) were bound to eat up memewise.

shill game, dont buy the shit game

because video games are shit and there is nothing else coming out all summer

The real answer is Any Forums has, and always will be filled with retards who don't look at the catalog before making a thread